Airport hassle

"Lia, psst. Wake up babe ." I hear a faint voice calling out to me .

"Just one more minute." I say snuggling closer to my pillow.

"Nope, not gonna happen. Wakey wakey ." The voice says again, this time louder .

Not long after, i feel fingers tickling my neck . Sleepiness goes out of the window as i sit up abruptly to strangle whoever was tickling my neck.

My eyes slowly adjust to the dim light that is coming from outside the car . I take a look around and realize that we are in our driveway.

We as in Ace and I . My brothers are probably inside the house.

I scowl at a sheepish Ace who's watching me intensely.

" For god's sake, you got shot tonight. How are you so fucking cheerful?" I grumble and lean back into the chair. Ace raises a brow .

"So you want me to be sad?"

"What? No! Why would i ?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me somethin girl, are you happy in this modern world?"or do y-"

"STOP! STOP! I love this song. Don't ruin it please." I say covering my ears .

Ace just laughs loudly , looking satisfied with torturing me with his not so pleasant singing.

"Having fun in here?" A voice suddenly says from behind .

"No,not really"i say ready to get the hell out of the car.

"Yes,very much" Ace says at the same time with a smug look on his handsome face that I'm really tempted to punch right now.

"Ahhh, I missed your bickering " Nicholai says laughing at us .

"I did too" i think to myself as i get out of the car.  Nicholai and i help Ace get out of the car.

"Couldn't you have parked the car closer to the house?" Ace says with an annoyed expression as he looks at the distance he has to walk .

Now that I notice, we never park the car so far away from the house .

My questions are answered as Nicholai calls out to a guard nearby and seconds later, the guard comes forward, but not empty handed.

He's pushing a wheelchair towards us .

"Oh hell nah." Ace groans as he glares at the wheelchair, maybe hoping to melt it with his eyes .

"I mean if you wanna walk aaaaalll the way to the mansion, we can get rid of it ."
Nicholai states with a smug look.

He clearly planned this and is enjoying it very much.

Ace takes a look at the distance then sighs and nods.

" I'm going to shoot your dick when you're asleep " Ace mumbles under his breath as he motions to us with his head to help him sit in the wheelchair.

When he's all settled, Nicholai gets behind the wheelchair,ready to push it and probably get them both into an accident by riding it like a madman.

You're probably thinking how can you get into an accident with a wheelchair ?

Well, my brother has the potential to get into an accident by driving anything that has wheels so yeah.

"Nuh uh, not gonna let you torture my boyfriend anymore."i say, pushing Nicholai away and i start to push the wheelchair slowly towards the house.

"But you're ruining all the funnnn!" Nick pouts at me but I won't budge.