Going home

I wake up the next day, go downstairs and see my family sitting there talking to Ace .

When i walk in Ace stands up and starts to leave the room. When we pass each other he winks at me and leaves me there blushing.

When did he become such a tease?

I sit across from my family and say nothing, waiting for them to start the conversation. Alex and Nicholai look at me and smile but Viktor just stares at the ground.

" We're sorry Natalia , we really are. But we can't take you to your mother. It's her request and I can't really argue with her. Please try to understand. But we will send you updates of her state every week . Also , your brothers will be staying in America and handling things here, so you may go pack and go home with them."

But I don't want to leave . I like it here and leaving here probably means never seeing Ace and the rest of the guys again!

I can't argue though . It's time for me to show my family that i can be mature.

I just nod and stand up. "I'm gonna go pack then." I leave the room and feel my eyes filling with tears . I'm gonna miss Ace.

You might think I'm selfish for thinking about Ace instead of my mother but the truth is , I've never been close with my mom since she was always busy helping my father and she never spent time with any of her children.

Don't get me wrong, i love her unconditionally but she never taught us how to have sympathy and the fact she didn't want me around makes me feel mixed emotions.

When i go into my room , i stand in the doorway.Ace is sitting on my bed waiting for me . His hair disheveled and a few buttons of his shirt are unbuttoned . He's leaning back on the bed .

How can he do something so simple and look so so hot?

I don't realize i have been staring at him until i see him standing right in front of me .

Oh god.

I blush crimson red at the close distance and look away.

He takes my face in his hands and stares into my eyes . He slowly leans in and my eyes close on their own.

In seconds his lips are on mine and i instantly feel the fireworks.

We make out for a good few minutes and we're all over each other . Then he pulls away and i pout . He lightly chuckles and gives me a quick peck on the lips then takes my hand and leads me to the bed .

We sit down and i wait for him to say something.

"Your dad told me that you're gonna go home ."
He says seeming strangely relaxed. Does he want me to leave ?

No, he doesn't. We just made out . Then why is he so cool with me leaving?

"Yeah." I say taking my hands out of his and i put them in my lap looking down.

It really feels like he wants me gone.

He frown when i do this ." What's wrong?"
He puts my hair behind my ear .

"It's...it's just that i feel like you're happy that I'm leaving. Am i that annoying?" I ask not daring to look at him.

He simply takes my hands back in his and chuckles. What the hell?

"I'm not happy that you're leaving. You made this house much better. I'm happy because i just signed a deal for our legal business with your father so I'll be seeing you a lot more than you think babe."

I blush at that. Omg he just called me BABE!

"Ok, if you say so." I reply, getting up to pack my stuff.

"I should probably go before yours brothers catch me in here and kill me ." He kisses my forehead then leaves. I just giggle at that and get to work.

I pack all my stuff quickly and go downstairs with my suitcase. Everyone is there waiting for me . Blake looks so cold , he has his business face on which makes me frown. What's his deal?

I say goodbye to everyone . Some of the guys I've met before are here and they say goodbye but Blake just nods at my father and leaves the room. Wtf?

When i get to Ace he shakes my hand and says in a very low voice " text me ."

But I don't have his number? I don't get to say that though because my father leads me out and in seconds we're in a car and we're getting away from the mansion.

My father and Nicholai are in the front i have to sit between Alex and Viktor .

" you still look as ugly as I remember." Alex jokes and i punch him in the arm . We bicker back and forth for a while then Nicholai joins us and we literally argue all the way home .

Viktor doesn't say a word though. As soon as we arrive at the all too familiar mansion he gets out and slams the door.

Oh so he's the one who's angry?

" He will come around eventually." Nicholai says taking my suitcase inside.

Whatever. I don't have time for this . My father doesn't come in . He says he needs to get back to mother so he hugs the boys goodbye and gives me a kiss on my forehead.
" Take care of each other ." I nod at him with a smile and watch as the car leaves the driveway.

I turn around and go inside the house and close the large wooden door behind me.
I follow Alex to his room. He stops at him bedroom door and turns around.

" Yes?" He asks lifting an eyebrow .

I take in a deep breath .
"Is mom gonna be okay?"

He runs a hand through his curly hair and sighs. " i don't know honey."

My eyes immediately fill with tears. Alex notices and pulls me in for a hug.
" Shhh. Don't let your emotions get the best of you." He says and we stand there hugging for a few minutes.

Then he takes a look at his watch and says he needs to get to work. He ruffles my hair .

" i missed you kiddo. Go get some rest ."
I smile and walk to my room.

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes .

DING!

My phone lights up with a text . I look at the id and see it's from a number saved as
" Hot stuff"

Huh?

I open the text :

Mr hot stuff: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO TEXT ME.

Ohhh so it's Ace.

Me: I FORGOT,SORRY.

I change name to " Cutie" and I instantly know he will hate it if he knows. I giggle at that.
I seem to be giggling a lot recently.

Cutie: Ok but you will have to make it up to me😏.

Me: haha no I won't.

Cutie: we will see . Gotta go . Bye .

Me: bye.

I hit send and lay down again. How my life has changed!