Phone call

*A month later*

A month has gone by and to be honest I really like it here. I have gotten closer to all of the boys. All of them except for Ace . He has been working like crazy so I barely see him.

Also I've met some other people from the mafia . They're always going in and out of the house so i am always meeting someone new. That's basically my only hobby here since Ace has put some strict rules against me going out .

I tried arguing, reasoning, begging and basically everything but he wouldn't budge . The dude has no heart i swear.

Right now, I'm sitting in the living room trying to find something to watch when i hear someone yelling in the kitchen. I get up and go to the kitchen to check it out . I'm almost there when i hear Ace talking to someone angrily.

" you can't expect me to do it. It's time for you to take responsibility and talk to her." Who is he talking about? Whoever it is i feel truly and deeply sorry for them because they have to tolerate his yelling and cursing.

Ace starts walking towards the kitchen door so I panic and try to run so he won't know I'm here but i trip on my own foot and fall right on my butt.i look up and see Ace glaring at me.

" Were you eavesdropping?" He asks me looking nervous. Weird.

"Uhhh no i was just tired so I decided to sit here . Cause it's a long distance from the living room and i get tired , ya know?"  Seriously? Is that the only thing you could say?

" Did you hear anything?" He asks staring at me intensely. Why is he acting like this ? He never cares if people hear him talking on the phone ... unless ... the phone call was about me?

" No I didn't hear anything. Why are you so nervous though? Is there something you're not telling me? " i ask finally standing up from my comfortable seat on the hard wooden floor.

" No , not everything is about you . Also , next time you try snooping into my business there will be consequences." He harshly says then leaves me there standing confused and hurt .

Hurt? Why would i be hurt? I don't care about what he says , nor do i want his approval for doing stuff. Then why am i so affected by his words?

"Whatever ."

I shake my head and go back to the living room. I don't have time for this . I don't even care about the phone call anymore. For all i care he could be talking to his girlfriend. But why would he talk to his girlfriend like that? Maybe they're having a fight or even better they're breaking up? I involuntarily smile at the last thought.

Ok ok there's definitely something wrong with me . Why do i like the idea of Ace being single?
I face palm at that . I can't be having thoughts about him.

He basically ignores my existence so it means he's not interested. I'm probably not even his type . I'm too young and naive so he could never see me as more than a job.

I get drowned in these thoughts and don't notice someone standing in front of me waving their hands in the air wildly trying to get my attention. 
Suddenly something hits me right in the face and i come back into reality .

"Ouch! What was that for Blake?" I ask hitting him with the same pillow he hit me with.

" you were daydreaming and I had to bring you back." He says sitting down next to me and letting his hand rest on my shoulder.

" could've used a nicer way ya know?"

" yeah but where's the fun in that?"

" not everything has to be fun ." I say trying to be the adult here . Not really.

" look at you all mature and grown up . Awww."
"Shut up." I blush at his stupid words.
He cooes at me pinching my cheek and i slap his hand away. We start fighting playfully and keep hitting each other . After some slaps and hits are exchanged, i raise my hands in surrender and try to catch my breath.Suddenly I notice that he is a bit too close ; we haven't noticed that now we are in close proximity due to all the hitting and if we move even the slightest bit our faces will be touching.

None of us say anything, we just stare at each other . I have no idea what to do.

I kinda know how this is about to end . I'm about to have my first kiss with Blake . But do I really want that? Or would I prefer to kiss Ace ?
Ughh I don't know what i want .

Blake keeps getting closer and closer and our lips merely touch but I suddenly pull away. I can't do this . It just doesn't feel right to me . Blake stands up quickly , looking hurt . He hesitates for a second , it looks like he wants to say something but he just can't get it out. He takes another look at me while i look at everywhere but his face ,then he sighs and leaves the room without saying a thing .

Things just got super awkward and complicated for me and Blake.

GREAT!

I sigh and stand up to go to my room so i can clear my head a little bit but i see someone going up the stairs quickly. Omg is that Ace? Oh no did he see us? Does he think i like Blake ? What am I thinking? He doesn't even care .

I start walking up the stairs but stop midway when i hear something like the sound of glass breaking . Could it be Ace? I immediately want to go check to make sure he's ok so i make my way to his office .

I walk in without knocking and see a very pissed off Ace standing there fuming while his knuckles are bleeding.

I gasp when i see his state and that's when he notices me . "Get out ." He says turning his back to me . " But you don't seem ok . Do you .." i say slowly approaching his fuming figure,he cuts me off there and bangs on the table  .

" I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT ." I flinch at his sharp tone and quickly back out and walk out of his office and slam the door behind me. God why does he have to be so stubborn and moody?

I walk to my room and don't come out for the rest of the night . My mind is too clouded .  I just sit on my bed thinking about everything that has happened recently, from me coming to live with these guys to one of them trying to kiss me and the other one being pissed at me . The last thought really bothers me the most.What the hell is happening to me ? Am I catching feelings for Ace?

I hope not because he most certainly doesn't have any feelings to return and loving him will most definitely be the end of me .