Part 0

The sky was beautifully painted in reddish orange with a faint yellow hue, leaving a slight romantic feeling to the empty park you always ventured out alone, your (H/L) (H/C) softly danced with the autumn evening breeze sending a shiver to run down your skin from the closing winter air. Hugging your own body slightly tighter you silently let our a sigh as you enjoyed the beautiful sunset seeming as if it was a brief good bye to the sun and the wake of the grinning moon that slowly rose on the opposite direction of the setting sun.

Once the sun was no longer over the horizon you silently pulled out your phone only to be greeted by a fanart of your favourite character, Tamaki Amajiki. Even with his pessimistic character and how low he value himself you know that slowly you're falling in love with him but love couldn't be more cruel to you as it will only be one sided for all eternity, a fictional character like him and a real  nobody like you can't just meet up with just a random wish, specially not from you who lived all your life like a normal girl.

Wanting to meet him in real life was perhaps your only wish but that too was a little too much as reality seem to be so cruel. Sighing as you stare at your phone screen, you then silently stood up to go back home to where your parents are. Covering your ears with an earphone / a headset (choose one that you have) you played your favourite music that felt so refreshing compared to the silence that filled the park.

Humming out the tune of your music as you played your phone while crossing the road, everything was normal to you but only if you knew that you were at the wrong place and at the wrong time.
A woman shouted from across the street yet with your ears covered by the music you played, a sharp screech of a tire ringed outside the music gaining your attention just a second before you felt your body was thrown to the other side because of a strong impact that hit you.

Numbness filled your senses as your vission was slightly blurry, a light from a vehicle soon hurried to drove past your body as the voice of shouts and chatters filled the air.

Closing your eyes as fatigue pulled you into a short slumber, the next thing you knew was a bright white light blinding your vission before darkness and an ear deafening beep rang in the darkness.

Wondering if you're dead or not you looked around in the darkness only seconds before before you realised you can't breathe and instead felt like you were sufficated, trying to breathe you opened your eyes only to see people running around in panick. A doctor told the nurse to hurry and bring something but before you know anything sleep had dragged you into a dreamless slumber.

...

What felt like a minute was actually a day, waking up to see an unfamiliar lady smilling down at you, you looked at her in confussion and tried to ask who she was but only a baby's whine escaped your lips shocking you, lifting up your little arms you were beyond shocked as you were indeed in someone'a body-- more like a new body.

A novel like life have began even without you knowing and worse you know nothing of the new world you've reincarmated into.