part 14

A few days later you were growling at the discomfort in your chest you slowly sat up in your bed only to find that it was already past noon, unhappy of the time you're up you slowly dragged your body out from your bed only to have your legs gave up after taking a few steps. Heat rose up to your brain causing you to have a hard time focusing on anything as all felt spinning to you.

Forcing your body to stand you only screamed your lungs out when you fell on your side that made the impact to somewhat stirr up the healing wound on your back

....

Amajiki was facing the wall as he was questioned in the police station for the inicdent with Over haul, he didn't really care much for being anxious or pessimistic nor did he payed much attention to the unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach, all was pretty much normal for him except for the fact of how anxious his alpha was.

Walking out from the building he was greeted by his friends but to their dismay he only hung his head low in reply.

Amajiki was in low spirits as per usual but perhaps much lower than his usual self, the reason was nome other than you. After being left alone in the hallway he went back to his dorm being more negative than usual, but after a little 'talk' with Hadou and Toogata that night he was having a little bit if a hard time with his own thoughts or in this case his own choices, he knew that what he did was unforgiveable nor that he could be done with a little sorry as to pay for his actions but at the sametime he did want you to atleast forgive him and be there for you.

Atleast is what he's telling himself with because he'd always run away the moment he find himself walking to your dorm. Sighing for the nth time after he was sent back to U.A by the police he slowly dragged his legs into class 1-A's dorm but only to stop when he saw some of your friends was a little jittery and you nowhere to be found.

"A-Amajiki-senpai?!?"

Kirishima half shouted in shock just a second before a loud thud and a shout of your name echoed from upstairs. Since your room is practically in the same floor as Todoroki's the others assumed that something had happened between you two and perhaps in the worst timing ever since Todoroki was just outside your room and practically have a little trace of your scent on him that made Amajiki glare at the alpha.

Shocked when you just pushed everyone away despite you were pretty much unstable on your feet.

"(N/N)! Just go back to your bed and we'll help you get whatever you wanted okay?"

Todoroki said as he gently helped you on your feet when you wobbled earning a snarl from Amajiki that shocked the two of you where soon your shock became frustation. Shoving Todoroki away you hissed at the sharp pain on your back causing you stumble to your knees and Amajiki captured you by wrapping an arm around your waist.

Groaning when your fever just got the best of you and with the pain on your back just isn't helping made it worse causing you to unable to push your mate away despite putting effort to do so. Letting your body rest on his, you can only cough and panted while enduring the pain on your back helplessly.

"(L/N)-san!"

Amajiki called as he gently yet ever so tightly held you, tears threathening to fall out from his indigo eyes made you growl in dissatisfaction. You didn't expect much from a timid person or perhaps anything more than this delusional emotion caused by the mate stuff, yet apparantly the look on his face was enough to make your heart ache and stomach turn in the most uncomfortable way so you only let out a strained chuckle

"The hell... with that look? *cough* its not like I'm dying... stuuupid... I'm sleepy... feels gross to sleep with sticky blood on my back though..."

You said as sleep slowly took your consciousness away, by time you fell asleep the others let out a sigh of relief before the omegas decided to take you away and treat your now re-opened injury, leaving the alphas to call for the teacher for further help though they did have quite a hard time holding back Amajiki from letting his murderous pheromone to get in the way during the whole time.

Leaving him to care for you once everything was done, Todoroki was a little anxious but was assured by Midoriya although it wasn't much to calm him down whole heartedly it was enough to keep him away from thinking about you for the night.

Cuddling your unconscious self Amajiki didn't even hesitate to even leave some of his scent on your bed or blanket, he even went to let himself leave some of his scent on your scent glands, as much as it was a daring move he just did as what his alpha wanted to do so he was somewhat proud or embarassed at what he did when he returned to his senses.

"Just what am I doing to a sleeping person?"

He asked himself as you lightly stirred in your sleep causing him to jump, relieved when you only stirred slightly he let out a shallow sigh before removing some of your hairstrands away from your face gently. Smilling to himself he stayed in your room for the night after sending a message to his childhood friend that he wanted to keep an eye for you, with that he stayed silent flr the whole night unknowing that he too soon had fallen asleep at the comfort of both the silence and the thick scent of your pheromone that hung in your room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/N:

Hey everyone! Sorry I've edited this part and maybe not everyone read this part... BUT!

okay there's this BUT

I kinda lost my ideas... so as the reader of this story...

I'VE DECIDED TO ADD SUM SPECIAL SERVICE FOR THOSE THAT WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

I'm at a loss at this point cuz I can't just put personal feelings into the story and decided to take on a voting!

What will you Reader-chan decide to do after this?

1. Forgive this poor Tama and go on?

2. Stay as it is now and slowly forgive poor Tama?

3. Forgive and ask to start over from the start?

Or...

4. Do another drama by adding another dude to make the story more complicated (?) And add to the spice(?)? (It'll be a surprise for you all cuz I habe some1 in mind for this part ;))

Just put on the comment section for what you think best and I'll take on the votes until the start of next month! That means, the voting will end at the 1st of august 2020!

We'll continue the next chapter around the middle of august or at the end of august cuz I have to prepare for my uni and have a lot of stuffs going on w birthdays this month so I'm sorry for uploading this chapter a little late!

Well then!

Author will end the chapter w a little fan service! (Maybe...?)

CYA MY LOVELY READERS!