Part 15

OwO

There's barely any votes on the last chapter, well...

I CAN ONLY SEE 3 VOTES IN MY NOTE SOOO

WE GON' TAKE NUMBER 4 SINCE IT HAVE 2 VOTES

NUMBER 3 HAVE ONLY 1

AND NONE FOR NUMBER 1 AND 2

MIGAWD AM SADD W THE LACK OF VOTES BUT MEHHHH

IT GUD

WELP

LETS GO BACK TO THE STORY SHALL WE?

AND AS PLANNED I'LL GO ON MAKE THE STORY CONTINUE AS IT IS W ANOTHER DRAMA COMIN UP SOON!

AND FYI, FROM THIS POINT OF THE STORY I WILL INCLUDE SOME PARTS OF THE MANGA AND MAYBE MAKE A LITTLE SHIFT OF MY OWN OR MAYBE GONNA GO OFF TRAIL FROM THE MANGA SINCE WELL I DONT REALLY REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT THE MANGA SOOO HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT

WELL THEN

CYA♡

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Slowly blinking your eyes open after fighting off your sleepy eyelids for a few moments, you groaned before you yawned amd wipe your tears away. Snuggling into the comfortable warmth beside you, your omega purred happily without you knowing who you snuggled onto. Hugging the warmth with a welcoming manner you then decided to just go back to sleep until the warmth let out a gasp- more like the person you hugged slightly tighter gasped involuntarily.

Snapping your eyes open you slowly turned your head up where you were greeted by your mate blushing and clearly was having a hard time to speak, as if splashed with cold water you lost your interest in sleeping and instead stumbled off the bed out of reflect causing you to yelp in pain when your back hit the floor.

"(L-L/N)-san! A-are you o-okay?!"

He panicked and jumped off the bed to look after you who was slightly unsure on what to do with his sudden change of attitude, or maybe trying to remember of what happened to you both that he became like this.

Looking down at your clothes, it seems like you've change into (F/C) shirt that your little brother bought for your last birthday. Looking up at your mate it doesn't seem like he did anything to you making you more confused.

"Wha.... w-why a-are y-you here...? W-what happened when I w-was sick?"

Letting a stream of question flowed out your lips Amajiki only stayed still and listen to all of your questions in silence before letting out a sigh of relief when you looked like you're alright, but that doesn't mean that he was happy that you forgot what happened the night before until you somewhat managed to remember after calming down for a bit.

"Y-you didn't  d-do anything! D-don't worry"

He said before blushing bright red at what happened the night before making you frown, doubting his words you slowly moved away from him with a glare to him who also moved away to respect your much needed space in the current situation. Much to your displeasure he looked miserable despite  unable to hide the happiness that seemed to radiate off from him.

"I remember that, but that doesn't mean that you did nothing...?"

You said giving him a questioning gaze as he timidly looked away from you with a blush and that was when you noticed that his scent had slightly filled the room, even more so when you can smell his scent on your blanket. Shocked while your omega clearly was dancing in joy, you can't even say anything.

Is this the real Amajiki Tamaki?

What happened to his shy and timid nature?

Did he got himself a fever?

You sure have a lot of question in mind, yet as someone who love him even before you got reincarnated into this world you sure was shocked to know how bold he can get if given the chance. Silently screaming in your mind at how possesive he can be despite his character you sure are happy to know that perhaps only you in the world before your reincarnated know this side of his but nothenless hoped that this too is just a dream because darn, your omega can just barely hold her horses up.

"Okay, so you just left some of your scent in my room?"

You asked trying to act not amused and oh god did you feel so guilty when you saw his body shake and his teary eyes, swearing at how unfairly cute he can be you told him to get out and when he did you threw yourself into your bed squealing while at the same time you muffled your squeals with a pillow.

Flinching when you heard a knock from the door you slowly get up and timidly open the door revealing Midoriya and a pissed Todoroki.

Ah, darn...

Pulling Midoriya inside and slamming the door when Todoroki was about to go in you locked the door instantly and sighed.

"Sorry, Todoroki buy I need to borrow Midoriya-kun for a bit!"

You said before letting Midoriya further inside your room when you heard a faint strangled 'yeah' from the door that stopped being hit by the angry alpha.

"Now then.... Midoriya"

"Y-yes (L-L/N)-san?!"

Midoriya flinched when you turn to look at him with a glare, grabbing his hands tightly you shoved yourself closer to him who turned bright red at how close you are.

"I need your help! Please! But don't tell Todoroki-kun about it or I'm sure he's gonna be beyond pissed"

"Eh? Yes? Uh...? What???"

Explaining what happened before the two came you hugged the pillow Amajiki used earlier and sighed when you was pretty much in trouble with your complicated feelings.

"He have someone before we met so... I'm not sure if its the best thing for him to have me as his pair and... I want to cool down my head for sometime before I see him, just in case... can you please ask for permission to Aizawa sensei?! Just say that I need to buy some stuffs for my nest or I'm running low on my bath stuffs! So I beg you! I need you to somehow take Todoroki's mind off from me while I'm gone for the day!"

"Eh?! I can't do that! You know Shouto can be very over protective of you (L/N)-san! So its nearly impossible for me to take his mind off from you for the whole day! And I think its better if you just come clean with  him or else...."

Imagining what will happen if he sure find out that you've slipped out from the dorms without telling him was enough to make your blood turn ice cold, the long scolding probably won't be enough to make it up with him for sure. Shaking your head as Midoriya turned away pale you both somewhat manage to agree that it'll be somewhat of a hell and decided to just keep both of your mouths shut for now.

"I guess I'll just help you once with this (L/N)-san"

"Yeah, thanks Midoriya-kun"

No doubt if you come clean with your childhood friend will help anything, you probably won't even get to go out to cool down your head instead you can just imagine him go straight to your mate's dorm and fight him to death.

"We should ask the others for some help too"

"Agreed"