Part 1

3 years have passed since you were born into this world and slowly you start to learn about every little thing you need to know to live in the new world you've came to, if anything the first thing you know was that this world is very similar to that of an omegaverse you've read so much in many fanfictions or some of fujoshi's little dreams about an omegaverse manga.

With your mother as an alpha and father as a beta you wouldn't even dare to think what will come of to your secondary gender will be.

And secondly you come to realise that the world you are in was very similar to that of your favourite anime, boku no hero academia, as weird as you think it was you were happy to be able to come into the world where many of your favourite hero characters are in but there was a single problem you face, you didn't know when or if you are born long before your favourite characters was born or long past the characters you know have born, but either way you still know that All Might is still the symbol of peace for many years which somewhat gave you a little reassurance.

"(Y/N)"

Your mother called as she poke her head out from the kitchen behind the sofa you sat on, turning around you stood up on the sofa to see her who smiled happily to see your little head poke out from the sofa, walking over towards you she then took a seat beside you before giving your father who sat on your other side a small peck on his cheek, curious of what she might talk about you look at her curiously.

"We have something to tell you dear"

She said with a small smile although worry was evident on her expression you were nothenless curious of the news after all, for them, you were a rather obedient and silent child who barely wanted anything or act selfish like how a child should be which made them a little worried sometimes when you barely react to anything to their news.

"We were thinking about moving from here, since daddy was told to move to a branch office a few stations away from here"

your mother said and you only nodded with a smile

"Okay! But... (Y/N) should shay gwood bwye to everwone fwist..."

You said with a small smile making your parents sigh and hug your tiny figure, even though you're already at your 20 with the extra 3 years in this world atleast you know how to atleast try to act like a kid so that you won't worry your parents too much with your lack of reaction, not that you cared since many of the preschools was very much comfortable with you instead of being friends with you you felt more like an older sister  to them.

After telling you so that day, a few weeks later you and your little family moved to a new household that was pretty far from your old home but maybe much closer to your father's work place since he and your mother was rather excited.

Greeting your new neighbours by giving them sweets you smiled at your new neighbours when they thanked you until a familiar hosehold took your interest. familiar yet somewhat not so familiar since it didn't really clicked in your head at where you've seen the japanese styled building. Ringing the bell you carried one of the sweets your mother have given you to try to give them to the new neighbours a little close to your tiny body when a beautiful woman with a white hair came out with 2 of her children is what you assume. smilling at the woman who looked at you shocked, you gave her the sweets you carried with your tiny arms.

"hello! I'm (L/N) (Y/N)! Me and my mommy and daddy have just mwoved to twe neighbwour hwwod recwently! Hope we can get along well as neighbours mwiss!"

You chirped making the woman smile and patted your head as she took the sweets

"thank you(Y/N)-chan, I hope we can get along well as neighbours too"

Peeking behind her was a girl who looked a few years older than you and a bi haired boy that looked around your age, a little shocked as now you remember whose house it was you were beyond happy to see none other than the Todoroki Shouto hiding behind his mother's legs. smilling as you lent out your arm to the siblings with a grin.

"Nice to meet you! I'm (L/N) (Y/N)! I hope we can get along Onee-san! Onii-san!"

you said to the children, shaking your hand with a smile Todoroki Fuyumi was happy to be your acquaintance as her brother Todoroki Shouto looked a little reluctant with how easy going you are to a stranger like him. Slowly he reached his hand out to shake your hand which made you smile wider at how you find his action cute.

Waving your hand to part with the family when your mother rushed over to you in panic she apologized to the 3 before you both went home with her carrying your tiny figure.

...

"No!!! that was dangerous Shouto!"

You scolded when the bi haired boy activate his flame quirk to burn a stick, 2 weeks have passed since your encounter and a couple days have passed since the boy gained his quirk and a week after you realise he was a year older than you. slapping the burning stick away from his hand in panic since it was actually your first time seeing a quirk activated in front of you, despite knowing that a quirk is something normal inn this world you were still scared at what it can do especially with a child that wanted to show of in front of you.

Pouting when you wasn't pleased with what he did he huffed making you frown.

"(Y/N)-chan... do you hate my quirk?"

he asked with a teary eyes making you feel bad and pulled him into a hug that shocked him.

"I don't hate you Shouto... but, I'm worried that you might hurt yourself when you activate your quirk... so, don't use it unless you want to protect someone! Ah! But ofcourse you can use it for training too! So promise me that you will only use it to help someone! okay?"

you asked with a smile making him smile when he saw your smile, putting your arm out you gave him your pinky to make a pinky promise to him who happily wrapped his pinky onto yours

"Then I'll use my quirk to protect mom, (Y/N)-chan, and everyone who I like!"

smilling happily at the innocent promise you can only hope that he can find comfort in you at the upcoming events he will face in the near future