Part 7

3 weeks after the spot festival you were now holed up in your nest to prepare for your coming heat that will come any time soon because how restless your omega have been for the last couple of days, growling at your little brother who peeked his head inside your room he flinched when he notice that you was being hostile towards him but only to sigh in relief when you motioned him to come closer to you but stopped a few feets away from your nest.

"Sis, you're nesting already?"

He whined as you nodded

"My heat is coming so, I'm preparing for it, what's wrong (B/N)?"

"I was thinking of asking you if you can come with me to buy some mangas and buy some sweets this weekend, but I guess that ain't happening with your heat coming"

"Sorry (B/N), I'll make it up to you next time"

you said making him smile

"Then, buy me the newest limited gundam figure that'll be up for sale next month!"

he chirped and you nodded and crawled out of your nest to hug him who hugged you back before leaving your room in a haste, chuckling at how considerate your little brother are you crawled back into your nest before reaching out a hand to ask your mother to buy you some random fluffy blanket for your nest and as soon as you asked her she easily said yes where in the next evening you already have a few new blankets piled up beside your room, washed and dried making them feel soft to the touch.

Spending a couple weeks holed up in your room and home alone with your other family members out to stay in your relative's place to prevent your mother from going berserk because of your pheromones, making sure to stock the fridge with enough food to sustain you during your heat they only wished you good luck and saying that you need to call them once your heat ended and you did 2 weeks later where you finally can come out for school with Todoroki as per usual except for the fact you find him a little distant from you which you find it odd when he didn't even scented you when you both part ways, a little confused of the situation you then realised that your childhood friend was rather close to Midoriya, although he was a beta you couldn't help but to feel a little suspicious at how your alpha friend was rather stuck like a glue to him and worse, many impatient alphas from other classes have slowly make their move towards some unmated omegas in your year but not that you cared since you always wear a collar that only you have the key to unlock it and some supressant that you always keep in your pockets for some drastic measures, something your mother forced you to bring  ever since you went into U.A.

And just like that you and Todoroki slowly drift away from each other and joining Bakugou's pack after feeling as if you were neglected by you childhood friend, missing your childhood friend's company every now and then you can only keep silent about it but you was happy that he was finally interested in someone. Missing quite a lot of events that have happened during your heat cycle Ashido and the others was kind enough to explain everything to you who was feeling a little distressed of the sudden change, it only took a whole 3 weeks after your return did the whole school know about Midoriya Izuku's real secondary gender was an Omega.

like an explosion his heat went rampant during your little chatter with your new pack that made you and Kaminari fell in heat at how intense his heat was and Kirishima too soon joined later that evening when he confronted Bakugou who managed to subdue Midoriya's heat by forcing the omega to take some supressants. but you didn't know any further detail since your omega wasn't happy with Kaminari's presence near you during your heat and nor does he liked it too, so both of you was rushed to different rooms before your father and little brother rushed to pick you up when they heard that you went into heat.

...

"You sure took your time when you're in heat (L/N)"

Sero said as he chuckled earning a glare from you that shut him up instantly, hiding behind the alpha was Kaminari who was a little nervous around you after what you both did during the incident you both can only apologize to each other for what happened but soon both your moods changed instantly when Kaminari told you about Kirishima who've mated with Bakugou. It shocked you but you was happy for him who oddly replied your congratulation with an awkward laugh, unsure of what to do since he didn't seem so comfortable talking about it you decided to talk about other stuffs until you have to leave to your class.

Many things went according to the anime plot after that but with the secondary gender stuff you know that a change was bound to happen sooner or later from the original plot. Days turned into weeks and just like that a few weeks have passed yet little progress did your childhood friend have make with his mate who was very much reluctant at almost everything while you on the other hand was the only unmated omega in Bakugou's pack making the alphas a little protective over you and the omegas help you during your distress at how many alphas have tried to take advantage of you and time passed until it was time for them to go to their training camp, having no choice but leave you at school alone