Part 12

Growling anxiously as you walked to search for your mate you silently followed 3 suspicious alphas that claimed to know where your mate are, unsure you pulled out your phone to message Todoroki for help out of habit and from past experience.

Going further away from where people can see you stopped the moment you can only see one or 2 people that was far away from where they're taking you to, you cautiously asked the 3 where they're taking you.

"Huh? What do you mean where? Ofcourse to Amajiki..."

"Is what you want us to say right? But too bad, seems like the alpha you're looking for is just a coward that can only run away from you"

The other chuckled before the 3rd who looked far more muscular than the two turned at you with a pitiful stare

"Well its not like he have a choice when he's dating an alpha, you should just give him up. Its not like he'll choose you just because you're an omega"

"Oh! Its maybe because you're an omega that he doesn't want to be with you!"

They laughed at you, whimpering inside you your omega can only cower away sadly as tears flowed down your cheeks when their words somewhat struck a chord in your head. Remembering how omega was pretty much useless other than being a sex toy for the society your blood turned cold at the reminder.

Maybe....

Just maybe....

What they're saying was right...

Maybe because you're a useless omega that made Amajiki ran away from you

Or its because he likes the alpha he's going out with so much that he doesn't want to accept you?

Then... why did he came to visit you last time?

Was it to reject you?

You didn't know...

Nor does you want to know...

Feeling their hands touch your body you can only stand there while drowning in your thoughts...

Were you a burden to everyone you know without knowing it?

Does they hate you for being clueless?

"Aww... poor you, come here... we'll console you until you feel much better"

"Don't worry about anything, just forget about your worries and have fun with us"

Letting out a chuckle the 3 alphas infront of you silently touched your body without your consent, struggling under their strength your screams was muffled as they explored your body until you had enough.

A scream filled the air as a strong gust of poison gas melted the plants around you, black and white wings covered your body as you cowered away from the 3 alphas that was glaring at you

"You bitch!"

One snarled as you covered your ears with trembling hands, feeling as if the emotions inside your chest can burst from the pain of the harsh thoughts in your head have gave you. You screamed at all your might when the pain on your back slowly ate you up together with the pain in your chest, flapping your wings with all your might. You didn't care it the trees flew away from the strong gust or when the 3 alphas begged you for mercy as the poison that accumulated in the air slowly took their consciousness away or how the acid on your wings started to melt your skin when they landed on your back.

You curled up as small as you can as you cried when Todoroki came with his pack and yours, looking at the mess you made they only turned white when they saw your back was melting with your acid and 3 unconscious bloody alphas laid scattered  infront of your trembling figure.

Something about the sight told them to not come close as their past experience told them so, but as friends Midoriya and Todoroki dared themselves to go towards you who whimpered away from them who was cautiously coming to you. Your whimpering omega can only howled in despair as your broken heart and fear got the best of your actions.

Even if they can sniff your distress it was impossible for them to come near you as all you can do was trying to make them go away by using your wings to blow them away or warn them off with the droplets of acids that flew towards them. Your scream was desperate and painful but compared to the despair your omega have given you, it was nothing.

How you easily gained attention from all around the school when they hear your scream or how you easily injured your teachers despite your flesh was melting, the horror of your quirk haunted those who was available to fight but none can subdue  you until your alpha came to help the teachers, yet none knew what happened when he failed to calm his omega down until your body reached its limit.

Undoing your quirk as you fall unconscious it was then where everything became clear when everyone saw 3 bloody alphas laid unconscious not far from you, or how their scent lingered at your bloody figure.

The gore sight of your flesh was too much for many, but more so to your alpha as not only had he failed on protecting you but he too failed at calming you down. The thought of it alone made him cower away but at the sametime became much defensive when he know that others have sought you out when you was clearly his omega.

...

Staying outside the infirmary while waiting for any news from Recovery Girl, Amajiki nervously paced around impatiently until he decided to just face the wall to drown himself in his own negative thoughts. The sight of how her alpha timidly yet clearly stressed out was a little reasuring even for Todoroki but he wasn't that happy when he remembered that his childhood friend relied on him more than your alpha and more so when he remembered how Amajiki avoided your attempts on trying to know him.

A low growl escaped his throat catching Amajiki off guard at the sudden hostility but with his omega inside the infirmary, it was almost surprising for himself when he returned Todoroki's hostility back just as much. Had it not been for Midoriya and Toogata who came seconds after with Hadou during their intense growls at each others, who would know what would've happen if they came a little bit later.

Yet only Todoroki was calmed down as Amajiki's alpha wasn't in the mood for anything but to see his mate, knowing what he needed Toogata and the other 3 reluctantly leave him alone after giving him an apology.

Turning to face the walls again Amajiki silently stood there as his pheromone alone was enough to ward off anyone to come close to the infirmary, knowing well to not anger the timid alpha.

Guarding the infirmary for hours he was slowly loosing hope to see his omega until the gigantous door clicked open to reveal his omega covered in bandages and a stick to support her wobbling body that clearly lacked energy, turning to look at your alpha when you smelt his pheromone your (e/c) slightly sparkled at the sight of him but soon only to look down sadly before roughly rub your eyes and turn to look at him who hesistantly took baby steps towards you.

"....why...?"

You whimpered as tears slowly rolled down your cheeks causing your alpha to instantly freeze at his spot.

"...why... a-are... you here...?!"