Part 11

A few days later...

Feling sluggish and slightly feverish you tiredly walked to your class with your eyes closed, relying on your memory on where your classroom is you yawned as you slowly opened the giant door without looking if its your class or not. Greeted by a familiar scent of dead fish you rubbed your eyes roughly as you hastily open them to look at the scent owner.

And oh boy...

You felt like melting...

A pair of dark indigo eyes looked at you just as surprised as you looked at them, feeling as if your body was slowly burning up the longer you stare at him. Your omega danced inside of you.

"My.... pair...."

You gasped and as you did instantly you took a step away from the class with weak legs, falling at your bottom you cowered away when realisation hit you like a brick. Your alpha was infront of you.

He's there just a few steps away from you.

As happy as you are to meet your alpha

You were beyond shocked to know that your alpha was none other than your beloved Amajiki Tamaki.

You flinched when you spoke his name inside your head as it seemed to have riled up your omega further, like animals in heat you sought for his warmth as he sought for yours but with the little reason you have left you cowered away as you rummaged your bag for your supressants but only to stop when you heard your alpha's growl.

Looking up at him who was restrained by Aizawa you growled at how rough he was with your alpha, trying to help him you were held back by Sero who told his mate Kaminari to try to subdue your heat with your supressants. Shoving a high dose of supressants down your mouth you whinned and struggled which made your alpha growl and tried to free himself from those who held him down. Unhappy to be separated from his mate Amajiki tried his best to free himself but only to fail when other first year helped Aizawa and his childhood friend restrain him.

Later that afternoon you were confined in your room to care for your heat alone while Amajiki was locked away in a building to calm his alpha down a little before he then was moved into his room where you asked your friend to give him one of your blankets to him, hoping that he can feel a little more calm with having something that have your scent.

Holing yourself in your room for 2 weeks, you came out like a zombie the moment your heat was gone, unsure of what to do with your mate since you know how timid he is, you decided to just look for him but to your dismay...

He clearly avoided you for the next week...

Hiding his scent whenever you mange to sniff him out or just flee when you saw him without saying a word, you sighed as you burried your face in your arms, trying to hold back the tears that threathened to fall.

Feeling as if you were rejected by your mate even without you being able to talk to him once felt awful, trying for another few days to try to talk to him you only sighed when he evaded you as always.

Curling up in a corner as you hug your pillow with a pout, Todoroki and the other can only look at you worriedly when your distressed pheromone was getting on their nerves, like a rotting fruit your distressed filled the room with a rotten scent making everyone feel a little uncomfortable at how down you are. Especially Kirishima who was scouted personally by your mate to work with him while on the other hand he was avoiding you as if you're some virus.

Sighing for the nth time for the day you stand up and walked to your room while looking down to the floor, making the others worry about you more than they already have.

Feeling a little guilty Kirishima followed you to your room and knocked on the door gently.

"(L/N)... can I come in?"

He asked only to have no reply, waiting for a few more minutes outside your door he then walked away when you weren't going to open the door. Missing your cheerful self the others tried to improove your mood by giving you sweets or try to give you your favourite stuffs but none of it interest you and it continued until Midoriya, Asui, Uraraka and Kirishima went off for their intern together where they returned with a trembling Amajiki but you weren't there to greet them or your mate.

Holing up yourself in your room as you hide in your nest in a corner, the whole class A have tried their best to cheer you up but ended up making it worse is what they explained to the interns and your mate who feel guilty.

"C-can I go... to see h-her?"

Amajiki asked earning a growl from Todoroki and Bakugou which made the alpha flinch at their hostile reply, calming down their alphas Midoriya and Kirishima apologized before they asked Uraraka and Asui to bring the timid alpha to your room but only to be rejected. Waiting infront of your door like a sad puppy Amajiki stayed there until it was late where he fell asleep on the hallway.

Walking out from your room to go to the toilet you flinched when you sniffed out your alpha and nearly screamed when you saw him sleeping beside your door, a little mad at his actions you decided to ignore him but only to put a blanket around him after returning from the toilet since he have work to attend to. Besides its not like you mind loosing one or 2 blanket for your alpha.

Waking up the next morning with your blanket wrapped around him Amajiki blushed before his alpha purred at your scent in the warm fabric. A little relieved to know that you still gave him a chance despite how he treated you for the past weeks.