Part 10

Loud beeps of a machine filled the darkness you were in as you looked around a little unsure of where you are, a little scared at the thought that you were dead without knowing if your friend was safe or not. Your feet ran further into the darkness until you were stopped by a liquid that was slowly oulling you down into who knows where in this dark space. Screaming for help you can only activate your quirk that instantly hurt your back but still you dared to use them to get away from the liquid. Disapearing only when you just managed to escape the liquid making you fell into the dark abyss that seemed endless as you fell.

Asking for help was futile yet fearing to land from the long fall made it worse so you activated your quirk again but only to have them disapear on you again but this time you were safe on the ground.

Relieved you decided to sit still on your spot, not wanting to feel anymore scary things or anything that might harm you. You cried as you called for help knowing well that none will help you.

...

On the other side, Aizawa sighed in relief now that he manage to erase your quirk momentarilly. Greetted by your anxious family who awaits for you to wake up from your coma, your brother  can only ask if he can stay by your side but only to be denied as none of your family members was allowed to come near to you while none know of what you might do while unconscious.

As if your quirk have a mind of its own, they appeared as sudden and disapeared as fast as they appeared as if they were never there while at times they managed to destroy some machines it was never much as at that time Aizawa would always erase them before they can cause any harm while at the sametime many doctors studied your quirk.

Acid coated your wings but only then will your wings turned black making it dangerous but not as much as your white ones which have 2 different traits.

1. Harmless like a normal wings and
2. Much more dangerous compared to your black wings as they turn everything that melted with the acid on your wings into poisonous gas (or melted everything while poisoning everything it touches.)

They too have come to learn that the acids on your wings can actually harm your body which your family and Todoroki's family knew very well of how much it hurts you to the point of where you never used your quirk. And with having many doctors learn of your quirk they were very much happy to learn of a quirk that was clearly merged from your parents or from many combined quirks, because none of your parents have something to create your quirk other than your mother's whose quirk was poison.

After 3 weeks and a few days in a coma finally you woke up, shocking everyone with the news but none was allowed to visit you as the doctors said that you weren't really conscious and more like in a state of daze. A couple more dats have passed and you were now back to your usual self although a little unsure of where you are at first you cried your eyes out when you know that everyone was safe and that Jeanist too was safe thanks to you who protected him.

And a few days later you were finally allowed to have visitors while you also take a short excercise out by walking as a rehabilitation.

"Dorm? With who?"

You asked your mother who only smiled at you

"With Shouto-kun ofcourse! I told your school that you must be in the same dorm as Shouto-kun or I wont allow it so they said okay!"

You mother chirped making you instantly paled

"B-but won't that be a little too troublesome for the teachers? Uhh... like... I'm not even from the same class at Todoroki so... asking to stay in the same dorm as him is a little..."

"Its alright (Y/N), you don't have to worry too much because the teachers have noticed that you were in the same pack as those that was in Shouto-kun's class so they were pretty glad to know that I allowed you to stay with them instead of staying in different dorms"

Your mother assured while you nodded slightly unsure of what to do, mulling over where you'll be staying at you didn't even realise that a few days have passed since then and now you're standing infront of class A's dorm which made you more nervous.

Walking in while hiding behind Aizawa you nearly jumped when the whole class greeted you but kept their space when you were flustered at how easy going they are, a little unsure of what to do you apologized for making them worry about you and thats where you got an earful from Todoroki and Iida for being too reckless extra Bakugou's endless cursing for making him worry. Laughing when you were a little relieved that they were just the same as how they are usually you smiled before Uraraka led you to your room to rest since you did walked quite a lot today, not to mention you just got discharged from the hospital.

...

"Welcome back everyone! How was your provisional license exam?!"

You asked with a smile as you welcomed the whole class A who excitedly talk about their day and as expected Todoroki and Bakugou didn't pass the exam, trying to cheer them up you've prepared them dinner and some tea to let them relax after a tiring day. Grateful of what you've prepared for them you only smiled when they thanked you, sleeping on the couch you cuddled your pillow as the girls talked about girls stuff. They spend the last few hours of their day relaxing before Uraraka carried you to your room with the help of her quirk.