Part 6

With the sports festival starting you timidly fidgeted as you unconsciously let out a distressed pheromone you yelped when Ashido tried to calm you down with her own pheromone just moments before the first event of the festival started. hiding within the crowd as you carefully ran past many students who was slowed down by Todoroki's ice, you kept your steady pace and only hide when robots came after you. Since you can't control your quirk you only hide in the shadows most of the obstacle race and placed last after you manage to out run Aoyama just by a second. Having a small break before Midnight announce the next event you only sighed as you already know most of what will happen so you decided to team up with your classmate Hitoshi instead of having to compete with Midoriya or Bakugou by joining Todoroki who scouted you personally out of worry.

With Hitoshi you know that he took everything lightly even if the alpha managed to use his quirk on you he was rather a little happy when you told him that he can use you as he please as long as he didn't told you to use your quirk then you're good.

Having to eat your lunch alone since Todoroki went off somewhere, you didn't particularly interested since you can spend your time with Kirishima and a few others of his pack members who was in Bakugou's pack. Ofcourse with Kaminari who love to joke about some kinky stuffs you only joked back to the 2 omegas before earning an earful from Sero who tried to keep control of 3 omegas while Bakugou was nowhere to be seen and Ashido chatting with the other girls who got pranked by the blonde omega and tiny beta.

Enjoying your time with the boys you soon was taken away by Todoroki who glared at them. Ofcourse everything was normal except for his alpha that was feeling a little left out. Comforting him with some jokes and head pats it didn't took too long before his mood improved, a minute before you have to g back to continue the sport's festival.

...

"woaaa!!! (L/N)-chan! Lets give it our all in this battle okay?!"

Ashido chirped as you smiled at her and nodded while you both stood to face each other on the stage as many heroes was a little excited to see how an omega like you fight an alpha like Ashido, ofcourse having to train yourself in secret to prevent anymore incidents like the past to happen you were practically trained by your alpha mother for self defense and honestly... you're pretty darn good at it.

Activating her quirk you tried your best to dodge her attacks and waited for the chance to attack when she let her guard down, and when she did, you move in for the kill resulting you to kick her by her abdomen and do an uppercut before pinning her down to the ground with all your strength to seal away her movement and won the fight without using your quirk. But sadly you lost your match with Tokoyami since it was too hard for you to even come close to him and whenever you manage to grab him you always ended up being pushed away by dark shadow so you gave up.

smilling as you admit your defeat you thanked him for the good fight before bowing to the crowds before you find your way to look for your pack members, either it was Todoroki or Bakugou's pack you managed to tackle Ashido a hug when you saw her and happily chirped for your loss and didn't regret anything because you had your fun.

A little worried for your childhood friend who was awfully silent on your walk back home, you curiously glanced over to him every now and then until you stopped on your tracks yet weirdly he didn't even notice you've stopped until he was already across the street where he finally stopped to turn over at you with a rather lost expression that made your omega instincts to instantly kick in but you held your omega back when you see his alpha wasn't really letting you come close to him so you only stood on your spot facing him who was looking at you with a questioning gaze.

"Shou-chan... was the match with Midoriya... left that much of an impact to you?"

you asked hessistantly as you studied his expression until he looked away from you and nodded making you ball up your fists, not liking how your childhood friend's action. looking down to the ground you tried to bite back any unnecessary questions to him

"Then... what are... you... going to do... now?"

You asked as silence filled your awkward conversation before he finally replied a few minutes later

"I'll try to meet my mom, I want to start over. So I think it would be better if I can start by meeting my mom"

he said before reaching his hand to you who looked over at him

"so (Y/N) will you wait for me for a little bit? I want to sort things out now that Midoriya have tried his best to save me"

"What do you mean by that? Ofcourse I'll wait you dummy!"

you said with a smile before holding onto his hand where you both walked back home with smiles on your faces as you both joked at anything that you come up with even if at times he didn't get by what you mean he still manage to make your joke funny from his reaction. And just like that everything went back to how it normally was as if nothing have happened except for Todoroki's growing interest on the beta who sacrificed himself to save him from his own problem.