Part 9

Laughing until your stomach hurts with all the disguise Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida have to buy you instantly fell silent and turned pale when you saw Yaoyorozu have prepared a set of clothing just for you which this time Kirishima laughed at you when you came out like a newly born deer that struggled to walk since you were wearing a rather high heels that you personally never tried or even dared to use and with that you went back to wear your sneakers while changing into a more.... deliquent-- yakuza like clothing that fairly matched with Midoriya and Kirishima, except a little bit more... daring...

"Can't.... believe I'm wearing something like this.... my mom's going to kill me if she saw me with these clothes-"

"Don't worry, I already sent a picture to aunty"

Todoroki cut you off which instantly made you turn into a colourless human that slowly disapeared like a dust---

"Why?!! Delete that!! I don't want to have mom screaming at my ears!!"

You shouted as Todoroki only put his arm up high on the air while you struggled to reach for his phone but decided to stomp on his foot which in your bad luck he only pushed you away qith his free arm as you struggled making the others laugh at how childish you look until you moved away from him when you realise Midoriya was with you.

Following where the tracker Yaoyorozu have left on a noumu in their training camp you silently bit your lips as you remembered what they've went throigh in the anime, balling up your fists when you can feel your wings in your back burned slightly you nearly jumped when you felt someone grabbing your arm and looked up only to find them looking at you worriedly but you onlt smiled back at them.

Gasping for air as you've all reached your destination, you can feel your body tremble when an image of noumus kept in their tubes replayed in your mind making the others to instantly turn at you in worry when you suddenly let out a distressed pheromone especially Todoroki who feared you might activate your quirk and do more damage than needed.

"Sorry..."

You cracked making Todoroki frown at you who suddenly apologized.

"...sorry... but... I..."

"(Y/N)? What's wrong...?"

You flinched when Kirishima asked you and with trembling hands you pointed to the building where Yaoyorozu's tracker led you all into. Covering your ears you can only beg that your body can stop trembling, not knowing what to do the group went to a narrow alley where they then carry Midoriya and Kirishima on their shoulders who gasped.

Sensing the change in their behaviours the 3 alphas asked what was inside and the omegas explained which they all then fell silent until the heroes came to take care of the noumus that was in their containers making your blood turned cold at what happens next. Stopping you by your arm Todoroki shook his head when he know that you planned on going where the heroes are but soon you can only freeze when you can hear someone clapping.

A chuckle escaped the villain's lips as he walked out of the shadows instantly silencing you and your group from doing anything before an explosion happened, knowing what happens next you ran out from the alley when you saw All For One shot Jeanist down. Unable to grab you who've ran out of his reach Todoroki and the others felt their blood drained out from their face when they saw you turn to where the entrance was.

A strangled gag escaped the heavy silence yet all felt more unbearable when Todoroki heard your shout.

"Bakugou-kun!"

Running towards Bakugou your pressence shock your leader when you ran infront of him, feeling his pride as an alpha being trampled on by being protected by the omega he've protected for the past few weeks he was about to snarl at you but stopped when you let out your wings, melting your skin as a white and black wings sprouted from your back you spread the open as burning pain stabbed your back and Bakugou who only stare at the sight of your skin slowly melted with the acid from your wings while blood coated the colourless acid like a stain to your scarred back and melting shirt.

"Interesting, your quirk is indeed interesting young one, so very much that I can feel my blood dancing"

The man chuckled as you glare at him.

"That's quite a compliment coming from you, but! I've come to retrieve my alpha!"

You shouted before you flapped your wings as hard as you can letting the acid that coated your wings to be thrown towards the villain who flew to dodge your but chasing after him by flying up above by using enough force from your wings to sent you flying up high and with so your black wing turned white leaving none but the last ends of your wings black to contrast the envious white.

As acid flew to your enemy for once in your life have you felt so free while activating your quirk and thanked the gods for their consideration to your desperation, wanting to make time for your leader to escape, you were far too desperate that you've forgotten who your enemy was until you can feel your left wing was ripped away from your body accompanied by a shock that pierced through your waist. Left with one wing and a hole to your right waist you were left in a state of shock when All For One threw your body off from the end of his quirk letting gravity to take you down.

"Its almost far too sad to have you die tonight, but I've seen more than enough for your quirk. Its regretful that such beauty was wasted in the likes of you"

The man said as he slowly float down to the ground, alarmed Bakugou threw himself to protect his pack member. His instincts was running wild but his strong reasons was enough to have him shout your name as your consciousness was slowly taken away from the loss of blood.

Fading into small balls of light your wing disapeared while Bakugou can only cry out your name in desperation and shout curses to the villains who attacks the two of you, his desperation felt like a heavy weight to your friends but with him, the burden felt too heavy to carry. How his alpha was torn in between saving you and wanting to calm his mate down with all he have felt too much. But for now he was glad that the gods hear his plea when Kirishima, Iida and Midoriya came to his rescue because like this he can save you and see his mate was safe and unharmed.

But his relief came short when you finnaly succumbed to the darkness that pulled you into as the distant cries of your friends only lulled you further into the endless darkness