Part 4

Now in your 3rd year of your junior high school you were secretly excited for your favourite character from boku no hero academia make his debut since he was 3 years older than your age in this world, smiling to yourself as you skipped at the hallway to go to Todoroki's class you stopped when a teacher called you to help him which you reluctantly comply, you was very much friendly to anyone in the school and that also means that you're very much in friendly term with many teachers except for a few who somewhat gave you the chills of a predator looking at their prey. 

Texting Todoroki to come and aid you with whatever the teacher have asked help to you for, your suspicion only grew when you and the teacher went to the storage where old books and dusty old gym items was mostly kept in. a little unsure as to what he wanted you were about to ask him what he wanted when you felt him suddenly hugged you as he injected something into your neck which instantly made you push him away with all your might, second before you can feel your body start to burn as if you were in heat. scared of what might happen you tried to call Todoroki only to have your phone thrown to the other side of the room by your teacher's quirk. screaming for help while trying to kick your teacher away in your growing heat, it was very much futile until everything went black in your fear.

activating your quirk you screamed in pain as your wings ripped the skin on your back with its acidic black feathers, flapping them aimlessly you can hear your teacher curse as he tried to rip your wings off your back but only to scream in agony when his skin started to melt the same second at the storage door burst open, revealing Todoroki who was breathing heavily frozen to see the state you were in. screaming your lungs out in pain at the burning sensation on your back, poison gas caused by your wings slowly filled the storage as you screamed. 

Running over to you he used his ice to block the small droplets of acids that flew as you flapped your wings to try to undo your quirk by force, seeming as if he was powerless to try to comfort you while you were trying to protect yourself from anyone who tried to come close to you out of fear, he flinched when he kicked the same drug that was injected into your neck by your teacher that fled the scene.

By the passing second of your quirk going rampant with your heat many students was slowly coming over to check the ruckuss in the storage house where you were in with Todoroki who tried to calm you down and soon teachers called the patrolling heroes for help to control the situation but instead of helping they were affected by your pheromones and barely able to help if it wasn't for Todoroki who managed to calm you down with the supresants your mother gave him at your first heat which happened just a year ago, taking note that it was irregular for you to get your heat when yours just ended 3 weeks ago he bit his arm hard enough to keep him sane while protecting you who fell unconcous on his arms. it was his 2nd time come in contact with you during your heat and it was very much unbearable for him to prevent his urge to just mate you right then and there but luckly for both of you adults betas and mated alphas have come to help you both and manage to separate a defenssive alpha Todoroki from the critically unconscious you because of your quirk.

Rushed to the hospital as soon as you were separated from Todoroki, this incident went viral on the internet and thanks to the ruckus heroes and police manage to capture many drug dealers and the teacher that tried to force his way to you, while for you things only got worse with the attention of media and many alphas wanting you as their mate felt too unbearable that you can only lock yourself in your room until U.A's entrance exam started, taking online classes was much more bearable compared to going to school and have many curious alphas, betas, and omegas come to check on you wherever you go like a shadow to your every steps.

Escorted by Todoroki who was worried about your safety, you only assured him that its going to be okay, with a smile you went off to take your exam and went back to his side as soon as the exam finished, Ofcourse you didn't take part in the field test where the students have to destroy robots to gain points because of your quirk.

"Shou-chan! Look!"

you chirped as you showed him your test results to Todoroki who was eating his soba, as usual his expression stayed stoic but you can see the small smile on his lips when he knew that you were accepted to U.A,

"Congrats for getting accepted to U.A(Y/N)"

he said as you thanked him and congratulated him for being accepted to U.A too, saying hi to Fuyumi later the afternoon when she came back from shopping the female alpha smiled and welcomed you with a smile while Natsuo was shocked to see you and his siblings was relaxing in the living room without him and joined you 3 until it was dinner time where you have to go back to your own house before your protective parents worry after all they became much more protective of you after the incident with your teacher but was proud of you who managed to protect yourself from getting bitten by other alphas.

"(Y/N)!"

Todoroki called when you were about to walk into your house, turning to face him you looked at him curriously as he looked at you dead in the eye.

"Will you let me be your mate?!"

he asked shocking you to a momentarily stop, as much as you like him as a childhood friend and how it would be best to mate with him instead of having to worry for some alphas  you don't know come to check you like a predator they are, you know it will be much easier for you but after learning what an omega is, you didn't want to become a burden to your friend because of just wanting to make things easy by mating an alpha you don't like.

"Sorry Shou-chan... but, I can't see or return your feelings back. so.. I'm sorry but I can't be your mate, even if I know that it will be much easier for both of us but... sorry Shou-chan, I just... can't.."

You said as you bowed apologeticly at him who let out a sigh before thanking you for properly rejecting him, walking back to his home after bidding your good byes to each others later that night you can only hope that his confession didn't break your friendship before you surfed for Suneater's debut and instantly you regreted your choice when you can't find anything about him and decided to just sleep for the day.