Part 13

Silence filled the hallway as your silent sobs filled yours and Amajiki's ears, your question left to cling into his head as the sight of you crying infront of him made his alpha whimpered sadly.

Wiping the tears that seemed to not be able to stop you stood there crying with him watching you, unable to comfort you as always. Not that you was expecting anything from your alpha who can only run away from you.

"Why... why aren't you with her?!"

You asked angrily your omega clearly wasn't happy at what she heard this afternoon while your question shocked your alpha to look at you questioningly, not caring about the fact how timid he can be you can only bark out the frustations that you've been bottling up all this time.

"W-what are you-"

"Don't ask me!!... just... don't..." (oof Pm-- *loud punch sound effect have been added with a screaming cryin author* Why?!! *dragged away to write and edit the next chapters by the author's dawg* "XD"  *have been left for a message to the beautiful readers*)

You hissed as you glared at him who flinched.

"If you... didn't want me as your mate... then... you should've just said so..."

You said gripping onto your stick tighter as he can feel his blood turn cold, scared of what you might say next he only stood there trembling while trying to keep his tears to himself to hear you out.

"...I wouldn't be so dumb to follow those alphas if you had told me that... you love someone else!!!... I would've backed away from you if I had known you planned on choosing that person over me!"

Shouting you didn't care if Recovery Girl can hear you inside the infirmary after all you wanted everything to just stop, all this omega and alpha stuffs or mate things was getting on your nerves now that you're just spouting everything that was in your head.

"If I had known better! I would've just chose Shou-chan as my mate!"

Triggered at your words Amajiki finnaly let out his tears that he was holding back, looking at him crying made your chest squeeze painfully at the sametime made you realise what you've said.

"Ah... n-no...... sorry..."

You said before you left him there alone in his own thoughts, walking back to your dorm you were greeted by the others who almost instantly rushed over to you when they saw you crying but stopped when you growled at them. Only letting Todoroki close to you as you've trusted him more than the others, you cried at him the moment you went in your room.

Telling him everything of what you did Todoroki only sat there beside you like he always did, listening to your rambles and all the feelings you've bottled up he stayed with you until you calmed down.

"Sorry for you dragging to my mess Shou-chan..."

You apologized making the bi haired teen to smile at the nickname you gave him, how he missed the way you called him that since you tried to not be too close to him because of Midoriya.

"Its okay, but are you okay with this?"

He asked slightly concerned, looking down at the wooden floor you can only timidly shook your head slightly.

"...I'm not... okay... I guess..."

Chuckling at your reply the two of you joked a little until Todoroki was pretty certain that you were no longer in distress and honestly you were grateful for that because he stayed with you until you fell asleep without you yourself knowing. Guessing that the day's events had took all your energy he tucked you to bed as if it was something normal and somewhat of a distant memory now that he did so.

He knew that you were being considerate of his and Midoriya's relationship but he and Midoriya too have take notice of your consideration the moment you knew of their relationship perhaps, even how much you support their relationship (A/N: SORRY I LUV TODODEKU A BIT TOO MUCH THERE--OOP, DID I JUST--- OKAY... YEEET!!!)

Silently turning off the lights in your room before he left, he felt a little relieved when he now know that you were safe and comfortable in your own space but still he didn't like the idea of having to leave you with Amajiki after seeing how much his actions had hurt you, worse he also wanted to kill the 3 alphas that made you activate your quirk out of fear and distress one that he himself have a clear memory of during your childhood. A trigger that he wished you won't use your quirk onto. But he failed and this time, was because of his own lack of response.

When he got your message he knew that something was wrong but distracted by his mate and pack he was taking his time to get to you, despite being in close area and was given the warnings he didn't thought much of it until he heard your scream.

Punching the wall in anger he tried to out the blame on Amajiki but even so he can't even find any satisfaction in them after knowing that part of it was his fault too.

"Todoroki-kun...?"

Midoriya's call snapped him out of his anger and sensing his slight distress Midoriya rushed over towards his mate's side to calm him down, Midoriya know how close Todoroki was with you and how he mentioned that he once tried to make you his mate but that too felt familiar to him as he too was protected by Bakugou for as long as he can remember yet the difference was that Todoroki and you were insepperable while he and Bakugou was the exact opposite.

Yes, he's jealous of your relationship but taking note of how his bond with Todoroki easily break off your friendship made him felt bad, but not so much when he notice how happy you are when you saw him care for Todoroki and how sometimes you'd sneak up on him to tell about Todoroki's little habits and some little share of his childhood with him.

Honestly he was a little jealous at how you can be so open with him despite he took your alpha away, but the moment he heard your reason he was beyond shocked.

"'Because I can't love him as much as others can that I felt unworthy, any attatchmeny I have to others felt like a burden. But if I wished for one, then I wish I wasn't born with a quirk that harm others but one that lets me protect others, thats why I chose to not keep someone close to me more than friends, that also might stand to my mate too' is what you said (L/N)-san... but right now, aren't you just hurting everyone with your own choices?"

Midoriya asked to himself as he slowly let his eyes fall shut to rest for the day

************

A/N:
Author is here!!! After escaping the jaws of terror of this dramatic story!!!

Did ya have fu----*got stepped on to kiss the ground by the lovely aithor's dawg*

Au's Dawg:

GO BACK TO WORK OR I'LL LOCK YOU UP IN MY OWN VERSION OF RAPUNZEL YOU USELESS PRICK! *please don't mind the little ball of angry fluff we'll be back shortly after giving the author a little bit of shock to help find some ideas to continue the story!*

---*Author-chan have been dragged away to find some ideas for the next chapter by the mad daw--*******Author have been disconnected*

***re×;est &e€(!!***

Au's dawg have succesfully captured the author

*the author have escaped and was shot with--%×:%'b&×%bfJbqi/;×*&@,*******

*SYSTEM OVERLOAD*

WILL SHUT DOWN FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!

*YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER*

Have a good day!