Part 16

A week later after you finnaly recovered from your injuries and finished your preparations to go out, you bid your good byes to your dorm mates except for well Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirishima and the pervert duo (a wild Pikachu and you know who). Running out from U.A after making sure that no one you knew was there, you chirped happily when you manage to get yourself into the train station.

Going off to the city you silently walked without a care to the world and sighed as you mulled over about your partner. You like him but still you were filled with doubt and whatsoever.

How wonderful it would be to just watch from the sidelines as his romance unfold, but with this messed up omegaverse stuff you knew it was beyond help. Sighing yet again you then silently went up to the shopping district, perhaps to calm down or maybe fall victim to a sudden villain attack.

Buying a new blanket and a small variety of pillows to your liking everything was just, well peaceful as it can be. How the pain on your back had long gone made it better so you were just humming out your favouŕite song when it happened.

Blue flames danced as a scream broke out from afar while a few men had ran to leave the area, how the blue danced in mid day looked beautiful yet only if that beautiful blue didn't have the black figure dancing within its beauty.

Pushed away by the scared crowd you whimpered at how they shove your body away, dropping your belongings when your back hit the concrete wall you hissed when you felt a sharp pain at the back if your head. Perhaps you hit your head without realising it but nothenless you've took notice at how thick the distressed pheromone was in the air. As the crowd fled children cried while their mother and father screamed either for their lives or the name of their children.

You stood stuck to the wall as you watched everything and it seems like only you have took notice of the child crying near a burnt body.

Ah poor kid...

You thought but without saying a word you've already flew towards the kid and took her away from the villain who was sbout to burn her, tumbling down the ground you whimpered slightly at how hard you fell. Looking down at your arms you sighed out in relief when the girl had passed out before you took notice of your wings.

"Ah... darn...?"

It didn't hurt and even if you reached out a hand to touch your back you feel nothing but your torn shirt, weirded out you were about to fly away when blue flames came raging onto you. Shocked and somewhat scared you covered yourself with your white or in this case slightly dusted with red coloured wings.

You heard a painful scream behind you before a familiar sound of metal bat fell to the ground followed, turning to look at your back you were shocked to see a burnt corpse and yelped before you hear a chuckle from the opposite direction.

Dabi stood with his usual sly grin, blue flame danced on his right arm while on the other held a suitcase, maybe something he obtained from doing his 'job'.

How his blue eyes stared at you in amisement gave you chills especially with his flames ready to burn you, hugging the child protectively you spread one of your wings which soon changed into a light red colour with a hint of ice blue at the tip of your feathers.

"I didn't know someone can live after taking on my flames"

He purred while taking his time walking towards you, scared at what he might do you only stood your ground while hoping some hero to come and save you. Well he just crushed that hope when you clearly see him easily burn a hero that came to the scene.

'Ah darn it, I shouldn't have gone out today of all days'

You thought but even if you regret it now you knew you have to atleast do something about the situation you're in so without further ado youbspread open both of your wings and flapped them as you jumped yet even so you barely flew and instead came tumbling down the 2nd floor yet nothenless you managed to distance yourself from him... or not.

"I didn't know he can do a frikkin pok**on flamethrower with his hands!"

You yelped as blue flames came straight towards you so out of reflex you covered yourself with your now red wings, how the air instantly heat up made you wince but even if the light had turned blue you were shocked to know that you didn't even feel pain and more so when your wings was slowly turning more and more red.

Confused and shocked you used the chance to run as you block his flames with your wings, jumping as you flapped your wings, soon you reached the rooftop with the girl in your arms and sighed in relief when Dabi was gone.

Looking back at your now blood red wings you frowned when you didn't even feel even the slightest discomfort on having them out, instead now you're a little worried if it will hurt you if you retract them, not that you knew how since you always pass out before you could pull them back.

"Mn..."

The girl on your arms moaned as she stirred slightly, looking down at her who slowly woke up from her slumber you greet her with a smile only to have her scream out in fear.

...

"It still hurts, I didn't know that kid would have a body strengthening quirk. Wait... ain't that pretty much a cheat?! She almost break my neck too from that slap!"

You said as you rubbed your bandaged neck painfully, sighing for the nth time you strolled down the street to go back to U.A since you were really late and worse a little too long outside to anyone's liking. Carrying your now dirty shopping bags on hand and red wings out for covering your pretty much naked back you were pretty much in a bad mood.

Not only your newly bought stuffs got dirty you even got your shirt some pretty huge holes and the worst out of all is that you even got a new injury despite the fact that you've just recovered, with the bandage around your neck and your ripped shirt you doubt that Todoroki wouldn't notice that you went out alone well maybe won't be as bad if he knew you met Dabi-- or not.

"Why the hell am I on tv?!"

Ypu almost shouted when you saw yourself on tv running away from Dabi with your red wings and with a kid on hand, if anything you sure are a dead man when you return.

Dragging your legs back to U.A you let out a sigh just a second before you felt someone pulled you into a dark alley

"Hush now omega, don't think of screaming or trying to run away or else I have nochoice but to kill you right here. You wouldn't want that, right?"

A man said as he wrappee an arm around your waist and a hand covering your mouth to muffle your screams he even trappee you in between his larger frame and the wall, slowly tilting your head to look for your captor your eyes widen when you see a familiar burnt skin--