chapter four

'To a great mind, nothing is little.'

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

Marc: School counselor wants to meet you, after school. H will be there @5!

I read the text when I was already walking on the parking lot, I turned around immediately and walked towards the school. Just my luck , I had a shit day and now I have to talk to some stupid person who thinks she knows how I feel. Well trust me she doesn’t.

I walked into the school and realized I had no idea where the school counselor had her office, I ruffled through my bag to find the map I had gotten today.

“Lost princess?” Oh great, what a way to make my day so much better. I just don’t get how a person can be so annoying. I had managed to stay out of his way all day, the moment the bell rang in all my classes I ran out of the classroom towards my locker at which I only stayed ten seconds. And now in the empty hallway, he had to be there. What a perfect place to kill a person.

“No I’m not.” I said turning around to walk into the other direction than he was. I knew I had to walk fast did I want to get away from him safely. But before I knew it I stopped walking and took a right into the room behind the glass doors. The old lady looked up from her computer with a sweet smile the moment I walked into the room.

“Hi, I was wondering where the school counselor is.” I gave the woman my sweetest smile and she thought for a moment.

“Down the hall and to the right last door.” She said pointing towards the right behind the glass door. I nodded at her and thanked her, before walking through the glass door again. I didn’t hesitate once and sprinted towards the end of the hallway, I couldn’t care less about the looks I got from the only people left in the hallway.

I walked over to the last door and knocked on the door softly, looking around for any sign of Guy. There he was at the end of the hallway walking towards me, I knocked on the door again only this time harder. I got this sick feeling in my stomach each time he took a step closer, and with each step he took my knock got louder.

“Yes, yes, yes I’m here.” Someone behind the door said before he opened the door, I turned around to look into the eyes of the most gorges man known to mankind. Yes even more gorges than that douche Guy, his pale skin and blonde hair made his light brown eyes stand out. His eyes looked like puppy eyes and his smile made me smile too. I expected to see an old woman or something close to that but this, this I had not expected. I looked to my right where Guy had stopped walking towards me and was now observing me, I turned back to the man in front of me and gave him a sweet smile.

“Hi I’m-“ The man cut me off before I knew it.

“Jamey-moon I assume.” He welcomed me into his office and closed the door behind him.

“I prefer Jamey.” I sat down on the couch in front of a desk, he took a seat behind the desk and looked at me with his smile. I coughed awkwardly and he looked down at his papers, just like Mrs. Sweets had done earlier this day.

“So can you tell me how your first day was?” He looked concerned the moment I winched. No introduction? A little rude don’t you think, sir?

“It was though.” I said being completely honest to him and me for the first time this day.

“What did you struggle with the most.” Straight to the point, I think I’m starting to like him.

“The lack of privacy.” I thought about how the whole school now knows me and probably not in a good way.