Chapter thirteen

'Life is easy. We just insist on making it complicated'

~

“So can we expect you to behave?” Marc crossed his arms over his chest just when I was about to open the door and walk out. I sighed and turned around on my heels, I looked down at the floor and hopped from my right foot to my left foot. Feeling nervous.

“Yes, father. You can.” Marc groaned and walked over to me, I looked up to him and gave him a sweet smile.

“If you’re going to be like that, we’re going to have to think second time before letting you go to this party.” I opened my mouth and put my hand over it, I looked at my dad wide-eyed.

“But father.” I stammered in a high voice and it made him laugh.

“That’s it missy, you’re staying home.” He said and grabbed my arm, in the background I could hear a car hoot and I pulled my arm back from Marc.

“Too late, sucker.” I yelled with my creepy voice and ran out the door, I ran over to the silver convertible and opened the door when I heard Marc yell some things.

“What’s up with you?” I threw my bag on the backseat and hit the dashboard nervously.

“Drive, drive, drive.” I said and pointed towards the road ahead, Guy frowned at me but eventually started the car and took of fast.

“So what was that about?” Guy turned to look at me and I started laughing, he kept looking and I just shrugged.

“Don’t be such a bitch.” He laid his hand on my legs and pinched it. The touch of his hand on my leg gave me flashbacks of all the kisses we had and the kisses I desired. If only he could touch me and keep his mouth shut.

“I’m not a bitch.” His hand trailed upwards and it was only making things worse, he licked his lips and there it was. Things inside me exploded, tingles in the wrong places, my brain yelling at me to kiss him and that overwhelming feeling of being punched in the face when his hand went back towards my knees. I looked at him as I was having a personal war inside of me, I don’t want to kiss him but I felt like I needed to kiss him. My heart was racing in my chest, air was coming in short gusts and sweat was about to break out.

“No, I know you aren’t.” With that he pulled over at the side of the road and pulled my head towards his, I answered his kiss and let my hands tangle in his hair.  I let one hand trail of to his chest and I could feel his heart almost bursting out of his chest. It was going as fast as mine and I knew that he had the same impulse as I had. His one hand was still between my legs but the other was tracing over the outline of my cheeks. He let out a moan of pleasure as I kissed his neck, his hand pulled away from my legs and was softly placed on my waist.

I opened my eyes and pulled back from Guy, I could see he was still into the kiss cause he immediately placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me back in. I moaned and pulled back again, Guy groaned and opened his eyes.

“Don’t be so mean.” He kissed my jawline and trailed off to my neck, I looked at the time and saw it was 6am.

“We should keep going, you promised me food.” Guy turned around in his seat and placed his hands on his steering wheel, I placed my hands on my stomach as I heard it grumble. At the sound of my hungry noise, Guy let out a loud moan and placed his head on the steering wheel next to his hands. He tightly wrapped his hands around the steering wheel and I saw how his knuckles slowly turned white. I flicked his neck and he snapped his head up.

“What was that for?” He said, angry.

“Because you’re acting weird and I’m just really hungry.” My stomach grumbled again and Guy rolled his eyes at me.