chapter six

'Do something now, that will make the person you'll be tomorrow proud to have been the person you are today.' 

I have been updating a lot lately, so don't be mad when I take a step back with the amount of updates. Sorry.

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

“No I’m not going in, I refuse it.” I was on Guy’s shoulder kicking around, I had kicked him in the face once and I was ready to do it again.

Guy himself was in his boxers and dripping from the water he was just in, I was about to go in but when my toe touched the ice cold water I refused it.

“If you stop kicking your feet and just co-operate I won’t take of your bra.” I shrieked and stopped kicking my feet around, it was going to be hard for him to take of my bra while I’m on his shoulder but I wouldn’t be surprised if somehow he managed to do it. Yes I was in my bra and panties, but that’s because I thought I was going to swim nothing more. Only now do I realize how stupid I have been, deciding to go for a swim in October. But Guy somehow got me to take of my clothes, maybe it was because his tanned six-pack totally got me hypnotized or maybe it was because I was totally not thinking at all.

“You’re a dick.” I said totally lifeless as I his feet disappearing in the water, and before I knew it the water was coming closer, fast. I clenched myself to his neck when he lowered me from his shoulder, I climbed him as a tree trying to not touch the water. His face was pushed into my cleavage as I wrapped my legs around his chest.

“As much as I like it here, this is not going to work.” He mumbled and he started walking into the water deeper. I shrieked again when my feet and ass touched the water, Guy’s face was now by my side so he could see where we were going. The moment he was in the water till his shoulder he stopped walking, I was only wet to my belly button but it was enough to feel like a popsicle. Guy tried to dig my nails out of his neck and I let go of his neck, but my legs remained wrapped around his chest. When my nails had left his neck his hands trailed down to my ass and continued going down towards my legs, and I wasn’t surprised when he tried to pull my legs from his chest. His hands were tightly clenched around my thigh’s, pulling them away from his warm body. I used all my leg muscles to try and keep him in-between my legs, sucking up his body warmth like a vampire to keep my breath steady.

Despite my hard struggles to keep my legs together he managed to pull them off of his waist and before I knew it my toes were touching the muddy ground. They disappeared into the dirt as my toes started carrying all my body weight again. In reaction of falling into the water I had dug my nails into his neck again, and when I pressed my body against his, he smirked.

“Cold, princess?” He looked down at me.

“N-n-no.” I felt my lips tremble as I spoke, licking my lips to keep them warm afterwards. His hands trailed over my body down to my waist as he pushed my body closer to his, looking at me full of desire. Maybe it was my desire for warmth or maybe it was his muscular chest staring right at me, but still the thing I did next probably wasn’t my best move.

But here I was looking up to him as I wrapped my legs around his waist again, only this time lower so I was on eyelevel with him.

“Better?” The smirk on his face had only grown wider and before I knew it I crashed my lips into his, he kept his smirk for a second before returning my kiss. As cold as it was I forgot about everything when his hands brushed up and down over my back. My heart was racing and I was actually warming up, his hands grabbed my rump and he pushed me against him again and I started kissing his jawline. As weird as his stubbles felt, it made my lips tingle for more. I stopped kissing his jawline and looked at him, his eyes filled with pleasure, excitement and lust. He kissed the back of my neck and in a reaction to the shivers he cause I placed my hands on his bare chest. When his hands went upwards more, I clenched my legs around him tighter but let him continue. He pulled his head back from my neck and was now staring at my cleavage, a smirk crossed his face and I grabbed his chin to kiss his soft lips again. I enjoyed every part of the kiss, but when I knew he wanted more I stopped. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and let myself fall into the ice cold water. I landed on my toes and took a few steps back, I smirked at him as he looked at me confused.