Chapter fourteen

'They say that a person's first love, stays with them forever.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Did you gave birth in that toilet or something?” I frowned at Guy as I sat down across him, the stares of the girls I was getting were making me uncomfortable.

“Excuse you?” I grabbed my double cheese burger and started eating, satisfying my stomach.

“You took your time on the toilet.” He said looking at his burger I laughed at him.

“I threw up, felt sick for having an empty stomach. So yeah I took my time.” He finally looked up from his burger.

“You threw up on our first date?” He said holding in his laughter.

“Our first date? You took me to mickey D’s on our first date?” He finally let out his laugh.

“If this isn’t our first date you have to go out with me some other time. You know that.” I chocked on my bite and coughed loudly.

“No!” I exclaimed, laying my burger down. “I have never agreed on going on a date with you.” I wiped the few tears that were streaming down my cheeks away and I looked at the boy sitting across from me.

“Well you did agree on letting me take you out for food.” I laughed at him.

“I do anything for food.” That made him laugh too.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He said licking his lips.

“Oh please don’t.” I leaned back into my seat.

“So about yesterday.” I bit my lip as he spoke, carefully.

“Are you going to tell me what happened?” I looked around the restaurant for a safe way out but there wasn’t any, the only exit was right behind Guy and I was not going to get past him without him holding me.

“No.” I finally answered. Shotguns, swords, table knifes or grenades there were so many things he could hide in his pocket, but instead of killing me he simple laughed and nodded at me. Maybe I am an overreacting drama queen or maybe he’s not going to kill me out in the open.

“You will eventually.” What is it whit these good looking guys, thinking I will tell them everything? They don’t know what is going on in my head, and even if you give me tingles just by touching me doesn’t mean I will just tell you my hard past. Although Damon was right.

“I will tell you as much as you will tell me, eventually.” I saw Damon walk out of the restaurant, his eyes only paying attention to me. I blushed as I thought back about the toilet kiss we had just shared.

“You should stop blushing.” I looked back at Guy who was gloating as he looked at me, his eyes filled with lust.

“Why?” I pushed my cold sprite against my hot cheeks and tried to cool myself down.

“You’re cute when you blush.” Is it getting hotter in here? I grabbed Guy’s coke with my other hand and pushed it against my other cheek. He laughed as I heard the familiar loud giggles coming from the table filled with the annoying girls.

“Stop it, Guy.” He was smirking, licking his lips and looking at me sweetly and it all made it hotter in here.

“What are you talking about?” He winked at me and as sexy as it looked the blushing didn’t get worse, partly because I already was as red as a tomato but also because our table was suddenly surrounded by giggles.

“You’re Guy, right?” One of the giggles said. Guy looked up at the girls, who I guess were about 16 or older, and smiled at them.

“Actually I’m a girl.” I set down my sprite and took a sip of his coke. “We both are.” I whispered to the girls as I saw how Guy narrowed his eyes at me when I spoke.