➵ | twenty, werewolves

CHAPTER TWENTY.

werewolves.

SNAPE ENTERED THE room as dramatically as always, "turn to page 394." harry looked confused. "excuse me sir, where is professor lupin?" snape just sighed. "thats not really your concern, is it, potter? suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time."

"turn to page 394."

"werewolves?"

"but sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks, we're not meant to start that for weeks." hermione said. "quiet." snape started walking to the front but ron looked at harry with confusion in his eyes, mumbling things about when and how she got in. "now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" snape ignored hermione who raised her hand, "no one? how disappointing."

"please, sir. an Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. a werewolf has no choice. with each full moon, he no longer remembers who he is. he'd kill his best friend. the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind." hermione said.

draco howled like a werewolf, thana, who sat next to him, patted his shoulder. "wow draco! good job, you know what sound a werewolf makes! and what sounds does a cow make? no?" she said, laughing extremely hard at her own sarcasm.

"thank you, mister malfoy." snape dryly said before looking back at hermione. "that's the second time you've spoken out of turn, miss granger. are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"wow draco, didn't know you were such an artist." thana said, looking at the drawing draco was making. he rolled his eyes before making it a little bird and blowing it to harry. "ohh, love letters?" she asked. he rolled his eyes again. "if i'd ever sent a love letter to a potter, i'd be you."

"i can't believe they're doing this!" thana complained. it was storming but the quidditch game had to go on. she dropped her two extra scarves and started wrapping them around her wrists. "you look ridiculous." draco said, looking at the girl who was wearing a slytherin scarf around her neck, a gryffindor scarf om her right hand and a hufflepuff scarf on her left. "harry, trevor and cedric are playing today. and as the supportive sister and friend i am, i'm cheering them on."

"go harry! good one trevor! yay cedric!" a few other slytherins stared at her but looked away when theo, draco and blaise shot them glares. "where did he go?" thana said before she got up. she stared into the sky and gasped when she saw harry falling down, out of shock, she grabbed draco's arm. he smirked at her and as soon as she realized it, she let him go. "aresto momentum!"

"thank god, harry what happened?" thana asked her brother later that day while they were taking a walk. "dementors, but dumbledore send them away." thana nodded and grabbed harry's arm. "i love you harry."

"i love you too." they hugged, something they hadn't done in a long time. while the others had gone away again, harry told thana about his cloak and they used it to try and ruin fred and george's snowman. they noticed and grabbed both of them. "we're just trying to get to hogsmaede!"

"we know, we'll show you a quicker way." they dragged them towards a hall and took of the cloak. " come and join the big guys." thana raised an eyebrow at them but chuckled soflty. they gave them a map, "what's this rubbish?" harry asked. "what's this rubbish he says! it's our key to success. it's a wrench giving it to you, but we've decided your needs are greater than ours. george, if you will?"

george tapped on the map, "i solemnly swear that i am up to no good." the potter twins looked at the appearing letters. "messrs. moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs are proud to present the marauder's map." harry read out loud. "we owe them so much."

"open it!" thana whispered to harry after she had bumped her head. he did as he was told and they quietly walked upstairs. "you can go and find draco, it's fine." harry smiled and watched his sister walk away.

"disappointing malfoy, didn't even buy me candy." draco turned around and looked confused. "how did you get here?" thana just shrugged. "i have my ways." she smiled mysteriously and made draco buy her candy. "let's go to that haunted house thingy?"

"well, well, look who's here, you two shopping for your new dream home? bit grand for you, isn't it weasel-bee? doesn't your family sleep in one room?" thana gave draco a warning look and shook her head. "shut your mouth malfoy." ron said. "not very friendly, boys, i think it's time we teach weasel-bee how to respect his superiors." draco said, proudly. thana just tapped theo on his shoulder. "don't you even dare." theo nodded and just watched as hermione opened her mouth.

"hope you don't mean yourself!" thana could already feel it coming and hurried over to draco. "how dare you talk to me! you filthy little m-" thana quickly put her hand over his mouth, smiling apologetically at hermione and ron. then, a snowball hit draco in his face. "who is that?" right before another snowball hit his face. "don't just stand there! do something!" he said. theo's beanie got pushed over his face, crabbe's pants got pulled down, theo got swung around by his scarf and draco himself got dragged down the hill by his feet. "come on!" he said while grabbing thana's hand, pushing past crabbe and dragging theo with him. "that was hilarious!" thana said, whiping away a tear. "yes very funny, is this funny too?" draco said, throwing a snowball at the girl.