➵ | thirty- two, dragons?

" ASSHOLE. "

thana didn't turn around after she had walked away, not noticing how draco punched her now ex boyfriend in his face. oh wow even i didn't see that one coming, sorry daughter. she shook her head, ignoring the voice and just kept walking. she didn't know where she was going but she somehow ended up in the forest. "harry? hagrid?" she looked at the two and raised one of her dark eyebrows slightly, why were they just chilling here? suddenly a female voice called out for hagrid, who told the two champions to put the cloak on.

"why are you eh here?" harry asked once they were both hidden under the cloak. "blaise cheated and i had to get away from there. you?" harry nodded slightly, hugging her before answering the question. "ron- hermione- i dont even know but someone told me hagrid wanted to speak to me." they both followed hagrid, slowly so no one would hear them. when they finally saw him, holding hands with maxime, they gasped quietly, turning to face each other with an 'omg' expression on their faces. harry fake gagged and thana giggled softly. but then the two adults walked away, facing something none of them expected. dragons. "drgaons? thats the first task?" harry said after pulling his head out from the cloak, "you're joking! thats impossible!"thana, who had done the same thing as harry said. "come on guys, they're seriously misunderstood creatures." hagrid started but he got cut off by a dragon, spitting fire towards their direction, making a tree light up.

"seriously? badges?" thana rolled her eyes at draco and sighed. "want one?" the blonde asked, still laughing at the badges. of course thana shook her head, "no thanks." just as thana was about to tell draco to fuck off with his stupid badges harry grabbed her arm and pulled her with him. "just follow me okay." he mumbled and smiled when he noticed she wasn't wearing a badge. "draco's best friend not wearing a potter stinks badge? he must be very very happy with that." thana chuckled, "well he can go fuck himself, now where exactly are we going?" harry shrugged and just led her through the halls, they ignored the "potter stinks" badges along the way. "there he is! potter!" three people said, holding the poor boy back from walking. "shut the fuck up and let us through." thana said, stepping forward as she pushed the other students away. "oh hey cedric, hailey and whoever you guys are." the brunette said once they arrived. "can we have a word?" harry asked, ignoring the hate his friends were giving him. cedric nodded and the two walked away, followed by thana. "dragons, thats the first task. they've got one for each of us." thana nodded, kinda zoning out. her eyes fell on professor moody, spying on the three talking students. she tried to tell harry and cedric but the two were too focused on their conversation to notice. then harry just walked away, leaving cedric alone with thana.

"so about the newspaper, we're just gonna ignore that right?" thana awkwardly asked him. they had been friends for a while now but she had never looked at him in that way. besides, after the way blaise had treated her she wasn't interested in anything that had to do with romance at all. "yeah of course, they're just looking for drama. you're like a sister to me." thana sighed at his reply, she was glad he felt the same way. "great well, i've got to go find draco. see ya later!" she gave him a quick hug before disappearing.

she wasn't actually gonna look for draco, she needed to find out why moody had been watching them. but before she could do that she heard crabbe's voice, calling harry a cheat. something told her it would be better to follow the voice and look for moody later. because crabbe was always with draco and he didn't seem too happy this morning. and with the whole triwizard tournament going on, harry being chosen, she had a feeling this wouldn't end well...