➵ | twenty- seven, the dark mark

after the match the malfoy family and thana had joined theo, blaise and their families as they walked to their own tents. she swung blaise's and her hands and smiled happily, the girl had no clue of what had happened during the match, krum seemed to be an audience favorite but she didn't really get the hype, and also had no idea of what was about to happen. as the teenagers and mothers went into the tent, lucius waved them goodbye. thana didn't really pay much attention to the man, she assumed he was just going to bully some mudbloods again. as the three boys and the girl talked a bit, made some jokes and eventually even drank some drinks they weren't even old enough for, some of the adults started nodding at each other, as if they were trying to communicate without their children noticing. after a few minutes they started 'panicking' and made sure everyone was out of the tent and running far away from the others. but thana had spent a lot of time with harry and was just as stubborn and curious as he was, so her being herself she turned around when nobody was looking and ran back to the tents.

she looked around, not knowing what she expected to see but surprised because it definitely wasn't this. her eyes followed the what the people around her called 'deatheaters' and gasped when one looked at her, quickly looking away and noticing how they were setting fire to all the tents. she was ready to run away but when she saw harry laying on the floor, probably passed out, she just couldn't leave him there. as she ran over to the boy she felt some people kick her as they ran away. she didn't give up and managed to drag Harry's body inside of a tent that hadn't been set on fire.

she waited for the footsteps and screaming to go away, slowly coming out of the tent once they were gone, still careful in case there were some hiding deatheaters. she was already far away from the tent when she saw the man. he lifted his wand up, "mosmordre!" thana was still trying to figure out what spell that was when the skull and snake appeared in the sky, causing the girl to jump up in fear. she gasped, the man was now facing her and slowly walking towards the brunette girl. a sound from just a bit away made him change directions, he was now going for harry, who had just woken up. thana jumped up and ran after harry and the man, blinking twice when the man suddenly ran away. she looked around, extremely confused. it all made sense when she heard ron and hermione's voices. they all arrived at the tent harry was hiding behind at the same time, the gryffindors giving the slytherin a weird look after seeing the sky, immediately assuming she did this. "what is that?" harry asked as he reached for his now hurting forehead. they didn't have time to get mad at thana, the wizards who all yelled "stupefy" interrupted their short conversation. arthur came running to them, telling the wizards to stop. he checked up on all them and suddenly thana felt uncomfortable. she knew damn well that the deatheaters belonged to her father. of course no one knew voldemort was her father but the slytherin scarf draco gave her earlier could give off wrong signals. and yes, there it was. "which of you conjured it" someone yelled, pointing their wand at the four teens. thana closed her eyes, her head was spinning and she felt sick.

wouldn't it be so much fun if you killed everyone and ran away? no dad, that wouldn't be fun, i just wanna go home without getting accused of some dumb sign just because you had to have your dramatic moment.

"barty, they're just kids!" arthur tried but the man didn't give up. his wand was now pressed against thana's head, "you." she looked up, ignoring hermione who was explaining harry what the dark mark was and reached for her wand, "i noticed harry had fallen down and went looking for him sir, i didn't do anything." they seemed to be convinced of her innocence and all ran away after harry had told them about the man. lucius was waiting for thana at the ministry, arthur had taken the others home. "thana there you are, we we're all so worried about you." narcissa said, running up to the girl and holding her close in the hug. thana decided not to ask any questions, she didn't know what happened and had a feeling it would be better to keep it that way. see you soon my child, very very soon.

AUTHORSNOTE
this is so short omg BUT look at me updating a lot :))
anyways stan narcissa for clear skin and get ready bc
shits ab to go down