➵ | twenty- nine, the unforgivable curses

"ALASTOR MOODY."

the man turned around, grabbing a crayon while doing so as he continued to introduce himself. "ex-auror, ministry malcontent and your new defense against the dark arts teacher. i'm here because dumbledore asked me. end of story, goodbye, the end. any questions?" his eyes, or eye, wandered around the room but no one raised their hands. thana sighed and held her hand up in the air, getting a nod from the man, which she saw as her sign to ask her question. "why is your eye like that? and what were you drinking?" she asked, earning a disappointed sigh from theo when the man made his way over to their table, "what's your name?" he asked, his eye staring right back in to thana's. "thana."

he nodded, "well thana, i don't know who you are and who raised you but they clearly did it wrong. why don't you mind your own business, surviving this class could be something to focus on. bratty, curious, dumb girls won't make it." thana scoffed and was about to tell him who her real parents were but luckily for her moody had already walked away, not letting it go just yet. "when it comes to the dark arts, i believe in a practical approach. but first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" of course hermione answered, she seemed to struggle with answering them though. not because the gryffindor girl didn't know the answers, but because these unforgivable curses were always hard to talk about. thana drifted away but the sound of moody telling ron to stand up woke her up. she grabbed her wand, just incase. ron told him a curse and without saying much more moody went over to the insects, picking one up and making it grow before causing the imperius curse on it. he flew it around the room and making it sit on some of the students.

draco loved this, he was laughing his ass off, making moody put it on him next. now it was thana's turn to laugh, she grabbed her stomach and wiped away some of the tears that fell down. draco kept screaming and screaming until moody finally took the spider off his face, swinging ot to the window and almost making her drown herself. "scores of witches and wizards ahve claimed that they only did you-know-who's bidding under the influence of the imperius curse. but here's the rub: how do we sort out the liars?" his eyes landed on thana, who froze. did he know? her mind got filled with questions and she didn't even notice moody had used the torture curse on the poor animal until it squealed loudly. "stop it! can't you see it's bothering him? stop it!" hermione screamed, causing moody to leave the spider alone. "you're bothering me but you ain't ready for that conversation." thana mumbled, making theo and draco chuckle softly.

he placed the spider on hermione's book, asking her to give him the last unforgivable curse. she shook her head and thana scoffed. go on, do it. thana stood up, walking over to them and pulling out her wand, "stupid mudblood," she hissed as she pointed her wand at the spider, "avada kedavra!"

the entire class stared at her and the dead spider. "thana, please leave my classroom. i'll call you back in after class to discuss this." the brunette scoffed once again and left the room. once she heard the doors close behind her she fell down, it felt as if something heavy fell off her shoulders and her eyes, which had been black before turned back to their usual brown color. well done my child, well done.

AUTHORSNOTE
lol its short and nad asf but achool is ew
i'll try to update it soon but im exhausted
ANYWAYS TYSM FOR 35k!!!