➵ | twenty- two, still here for you

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.

still here for you

still here for you.

THANA HAD BEEN avoiding most of her friends, she hadn't spoken to the 'golden trio', she was too embarrassed by draco's actions. she didn't like to admit it but no matter how mad she was at him, she couldn't stop thinking about the blonde boy that had been her best friend for quite some time now. that didn't mean she had been talking to him though. absolutely not. she had been hanging out with blaise more than ever and had noticed how they grew closer in ways she never expected, maybe she was just thinking all this to stop herself from thinking about draco all day or maybe she was genuinely starting to like him. even she didn't know.

blaise however was extremely happy, he had been with thana a lot and every time she laughed at one of his jokes all he wanted to do was dance and scream of happiness. theodore had been hanging out with draco but didn't ignore thana, they talked sometimes but didn't really hang out as much as they used to. thana and theo has always been platonic and platonic only, they would never be more than friends and thana liked the idea of having a friend, a true friend that would never leave her or would be any thing more than a friend, especially with her mixed feelings for both draco and blaise.

but it was that day, the day of buckbeaks death.

thana and blaise were sitting on a distance, they noticed draco and theodore and one of his other 'friends' but decided not to go up to talk to them. this changed whem the golden trio arrived. "blaise, come," she said softly, getting up and helping blaise up after she was on her feet again.

she didn't even notice blaise didn't let go of her hand while walking to the six who looked like they weren't exactly having a nice conversation. "look who's here!" one of the slytherins happily said. thana scoffed, she had a feeling this wouldn't end well. "ah, come to see the show?" draco seemed to enjoy his own joke, his head turned towards theodore, hoping to see him laugh. theodores hesd was turned to thana and blaise, slowly looking down at their hands. draco noticed and followed his actions. his smile faded and he didn't see hermione coming, none of them did. her want was pressed against his throat and thana didn't think. she didn't know why she still chose his side but she did.

"back off."

she said and to her surprise the voice in her head spoke along with her. "back off? are you seriously choosing his side? again?!" harry asked, giving his sister a disapproving look. "hermione no! he isn't worth it," ron said, earning the same look harry gave thana but from thana herself.

"he isn't worth it? worth what? darling his wand alone is worth more than your family will ever own. so i'd suggest you'd back off, he's worth it to me. he may be an evil asshole but so am i. and guess what? your attention seeking little friend kver there, the one who isn't even standing up for you right now, he's my brother, blood related. so if i'm an evil bitch, he probably is too, somewhere deep down." it felt weird saying this, not because it wasn't the truth but because it was thr voice speaking. after she shut her mouth, waiting for their reactions the voice spoke again, well done.

draco whimpered, her wand was still pressed against his throat. when she slowly let her wand down a laugh left draco's lips, causing hermione to punch him in his face. the three boys ran away, followed by blaise.

"that felt good," hermione's words made thana even more angry. "good? it felt good to punch my best friend like that?" thana scoffed, unbelievable. "fuck off thana, you and your 'best friend' have done enough." harry's voice sounded disgusted, his eyes were focused on thana and she didn't like it at all. "i've been ignoring him, i hated what he had done so don't say i did this." she hissed, trying not to cry. "you wanna do this the mudblood way? harry and i have been bullied a lot and just because he was a pussy who never stood up for himself doesn't mean i wasn't." she threw her wand on the floor, raising one of her eyebrows at hermione in a daring way.

"fight me, come on, punch me like you punched him. i fucking dare you." i knew you'd make me proud.
"don't do it hermione, she just wants attention. let it go and just ignore her," ron tried but hermione had already punched thana, causing the black-haired girl to let out a scoff. do it. her fist was raised in the air and slammed against hermione's nose, the blood on thana's hands made the voice jn her head laugh and even clap. do it, you know what to do. do it.

she pressed her arm against hermione's chest, pushing her up against a rock. thana's eyes weren't the same, hermione noticed but knew this wasnt the best moment to assume she was going crazy. "don't act tough when all you can do id correct people, punch them and do shit with your wand. know your limits."

not really what i meant but that works too. just dramatically walk away now. we're done here.

she did as she was told and went looking for draco. once she found him she scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, only to hug him after. "i missed your dumbass." she admitted, sighing in relief when he hugged her back. before they even got the chance to talk about what happened blaise noticed something, "the tree! a wolf! oh my god the wolf took ron inside of the tree! the tree is hitting harry and hermione!" thana didn't need to hear that twice, she ran faster than she knew she could, dragging draco with her. while the tree wss busy swinging hermione around she quickly followed harry inside. "shut up i just wanted to know what wss going on, don't talk to me i'm not gonna leave." she whispered to harry, who was giving her the same disapproving look he had been givimg her the last three years.

he just shook his head and walked further inside, followed by hermione and the two slytherins. "thana," draco started, making the girl turn around, "thanks for standing up for me," he was happy the room was dark, making his blush not noticeable for thana. "it's cool, now shut up and follow them."

while harry and hermione seemed to know exactly where they were and where they were going, thana's head started pounding more and more, this felt like the end of something. this feelinh grew stronger when the others found ron and sirius black found them. "well shit," thana hissed, not even noticing draco, who stepped in front of her in a protective way and pulled out his wand, ready to use it if they came at thana.

[ AUTHORSNOTE ]
omg i updated wow. so like this is trash af BUT
sirius is abt to spill some hot tea.
qALSO THANK YOU SM FOR ALMOST 11k READS OML
I LOVE ALL OF U SM
my insta's changed a bit,
theme account : shiinythemes
rp : makaylaxvolt
kiowilsonn
gxldnstars
<3