Chapter 5

Alice continued in the direction she was going before she encountered Ches. Suddenly, the ground just faded away and she fell into a giant teacup. She landed with a "splash!". Not only did she land in a cup of tea, but it was a HOT cup of tea. As soon as she was submerged, she shot up and tried to get out of the cup. Alice looked down at her arm. Her skin was slowly turning green. A flamingo skeleton was lowered down by someone. She grabbed on to its bony neck and held on tightly while she got dragged out of the cup. The two of them carefully stood on the edge of the teacup.

"Alice! What are you doing?" shouted a middle-aged woman dressed like the joker playing card. She wore a crown. Alice determined her as the queen.

"Well I was just walking along and--"

"It doesn't matter Alice. We need to go. Follow me," the queen said.

Alice started humming the song Follow Me by Uncle Kracker. Her vision became blurry. She was slipping from Wonderland.

"Alice? Alice?!"

"Is she okay?"

"Alice, please wake up!"

She opened her eyes and saw nurses all around her.

*A/N
Sorry this chapter was kind of short! I really hope you guys like the story so far. I need to think a little bit about where exactly I want this to go. And don't worry, she'll go back to Wonderland. We gotta have at least a few plot twists ;). Make sure to vote and comment. I'd really appreciate that. :)