Chapter Three: Let's go Shopping at Midnight

PERCY

The first night in the Hermes cabin wasn't too bad. I only had to kick one kid in the leg because he stole my blue skull lighter that Mary gave me. He asked some questions on why I have a lighter but I just glared at him and told him it was none of his business.

After another kick though he had given it back to me and I went to sleep right after.

Right now I'm at the arena getting taught how to sword fight. I mean I already know how to fight with a sword because Father and my uncles taught me but the demigods don't know that.

The demigod way of fighting is different from how the titans fight. They are a lot faster and stronger, probably because they're immortal, but the demigods aren't as fast. I'm a lot faster than them. Just saying.

"Alright so just copy what I did to you." Luke tells me. I heard he's the best swordsman in camp so he offered to teach me.

I got into the stance that Luke was in just seconds before and copied his disarming move. I grinned widely after successfully disarming Luke.

"Good job Percy." My golden eyes darkened.

"Don't call me that." Luke just grinned in returned.

"Whatever you say Percy." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

I watched my eyes carefully before saying something. "You look really familiar, you know that? I can't place it though." He says and I tilt my head to the side.

I was told I look like a younger version of my brother, Poseidon but I have Dad's golden eyes. It could be the resemblance between my brother and me. He has, after all, met the gods.

"I don't know Luke. I think I look strangely unique." I say with an innocent smile.

"Hey guys." I turn around to see familiar head with blonde curls.

"Hey Annabeth." Me and Luke say when we spot the daughter of Athena.

She looks between us and then shrugs. "So what were you two talking about?"

"Does Perseus look familiar to you?" Luke asks Annabeth as she walks closer to me.

She studies my face. "Now that you mention it he does look oddly familiar."

She puts a hand to her chin as my eyes look between the two demigods who are studying me closely. I start getting a bit uncomfortable and look away.

"Aha!" Annabeth snaps. "You look like Poseidon." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"You've met the gods too?"

She nodded. "We had a field trip to Olympus not too long ago." We walk out the arena and just walk around camp aimlessly. "The only difference between you two would be the eyes. Poseidon has green eyes."

I guess that makes sense.

"You think he could be a son of Poseidon?" Luke asks Annabeth as I walk behind them slightly.

She looks back at me with a curious gaze. "I'm not sure. From the books I've read, demigods with Poseidon as their father have sea-green eyes. Perseus have you ever controlled water before?"

I cocked my head to the side. I can control water. I have Poseidon's domains along with his brothers and sisters, excluding Zeus. But if I tell them that I can control water they'll be waiting for me to get claimed by Poseidon but that's never going to happen because my parents are Kronos and Rhea.

Why did Father have to send me here?

So after thinking about this in my head I simply shrug and shake my head. "Not that I know of."