Chapter Four: Another Annoying(or maybe not) Demigod

Today was filled with unexpected surprises. I mean I woke up and went to breakfast as usual. I stayed to myself and didn't talk to anyone like always. Mainly because I don't want them to find out I'm the son of Kronos but also because demigods are annoying as fuck.

This one girl came up to me and asked if I had contacts. First of all, where in the fucking Tartarus am I going to get contacts at? And if you look closely, you can tell I'm not wearing contacts.

Some guy wanted to know why I haven't cut my hair. I mean, my hair isn't even long. It doesn't even go to my shoulders. It's just wavy and falls in my face sometimes. Damn bastard.

And that's only two people. There were others who asked some stupid shit like if I've ever rode on a rainbow. Who the fuck do these people think I am? Iris? I don't ride on rainbows like a fucking slide. 

I ignored all of their stupid comments and put on my best leave-me-the-fuck-alone face but of course there's always someone who decides to ignore it and talk to me anyways.

"So why are your eyes yellow?" They're gold. Thank you very much.

"Do they change color?" Who do you think I am? A warlock from that show Merlin?

"How can you wear so much black in this heat?" I'm used to the heat you dumb fuck.

"You emo or something?" People who are emo don't have to wear all black. Damn stereotypes.

You see what I've got to deal with? All. Fucking. Day.

They won't leave me alone. What's so different about me? Why do they keep talking to me when I just want everyone to shut their damn traps every once in a while.

I am this close to pulling out my fucking hair because of these demigods.

Screw you Father for sending me to this wack camp to gain information.

What do you want me to give you? How many questions they can come up with in a day? Like that's gonna help defeat the gods. The only way I can do that is if I actually meet them.

"All you kids are annoying." Okay now that wasn't me. I wish it was.. well maybe not, but I wish I said it. Instead it was the camp director Mr. D. I don't know who he is but he feels like more than a demigod.

I turn to look at some Ares kid. "Who's that?" I point to the guy in purple.

"What, punk? Oh that's Mr. D. Dionysus. Forced by Zeus to be camp director."

Well that explains it. Guess I'm staying away from that lunatic.

"Who are you?" And my luck is just as good as what mortals would call Friday the 13th.

"Perseus Jackson."

He narrows his eyes at me. "Never seen you around here."

"I'm new."

"Parent?"

"Unknown." He looks at me.

"Whatever." And he turns away. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding when the conch horn blew.

"Oh shit." I look over at the Ares camper.

"What? What does that mean?" The guy looks at me.

"Hunters of Artemis are here."

I raise an eyebrow. "And that's bad because..?"

"Damn newbies." I roll my eyes. "Artemis and her hunters are a band of girls who hate males. Like absolutely hate males. And they always win capture the flag."

"They sound sweet." I say sarcastically. I stand up and walk away. I don't feel like dealing with my niece.

"Yo golden boy!" I turn to see Annabeth waving at me.