Chapter Sixteen: Rock Hell II

PERCY

I woke up with something holding me down, keeping me in place. I move a bit to try and free myself but whatever was holding me tightened it's grip. I snapped my eyes open and looked up to see Luke sleeping soundly. I look down to see his arms holding onto me and our legs were tangled together.

Maybe not literally but that's irrelevant. I froze when he started moving and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, Percy." He said and closed his eyes again before jumping up and falling off the bed. A loud thump was heard, along with a groan. I put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing as I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked down at him. "I forgot you were there." I stared at him as he stood up and looked around.

"Where's Thalia and Annabeth?" I shrugged as I saw that their beds were empty.

"I just woke up." I ran a hand through my hair and jumped off the bed. I looked at the door that connects this one to the one the Hades kids were (and I was supposed to be) sharing. "I uh- I've got to get ready." I looked back at Luke. "See you in a little bit." I rushed out the room and sighed as I leaned against the door.

"So, that's where you went." I open my eyes to see the son of Hades facing me with a grin on his face. My face started heating up and I was sure he could see the gold tint on my cheeks. "When did you leave?"

"Last night? Or early this morning? I had a bad dream and talked to Luke. I guess I fell asleep."

Nico nodded, that grin not falling off his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's not like anything happened. We talked and went to sleep, that's all."

"Uh-huh. Sure, Perseus. Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of clothes from my bag and walking into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and left my hair to air dry as I exited the bathroom to be met with an empty room.

I jumped when the door burst open and the demigods walked into the room. I sighed as I fell to the ground and attempted to calm my racing heart. "Can immortals get heart attacks? Because I'm pretty sure you guys almost gave me one." I took a deep breath to see the demigods staring at me. "What? Did I do something? Is my eye blue again because I swear I don't know how that happened." Their gaze lingered for a few more seconds before they shook their heads.

"We just remembered that you said that you felt something yesterday. What was it?" Thalia asks as she steps closer to me.

"Oh that? I didn't tell you?" I put a hand to my chin. "How odd."

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not." I shrug.

"Who knows anymore. It could be both." I reply. "Now you said you wanted to know about what that thing was yesterday?" They nodded. Not at the same time because that would have been terrifying and I wouldn't have told them anything. "Well basically my father exited Tartarus yesterday and is now roaming the earth, probably to go to Othrys or wherever he thinks is good enough then he'll come searching for me and if he doesn't find me before a certain time he will probably think that I got kidnapped by the gods and we'll have an early war. I just realised that none of that is relevant to your question but is relevant as to why we must hurry." They looked at me in shock and I just shrugged at them. "That's not too bad." Of course none of that would actually happen. Lucky them.

"We've got to get you to Camp Half-Blood. Now."

"Can't you do that telepathic thing with him?"

I shrugged. "That's too much work." I groaned and grabbed my bag. Annabeth stares at me in disbelief.

"All you have to do is talk and he can hear you. How is that too much work."