Chapter Forty-Three: Forbidden From Playing Truth or Dare

just a warning, this is totally a filler...sorry

*aka Percy hating specific words in the English language and others are having too much fun watching his pain.

PERCY

"Baby."

"Please stop. You're being mean. A big, big meanie. Ally make him stop." I pouted and ran at Alabaster, hiding behind him.

"Nope. A dare's a dare."

"But Ally! It sounds weird!"

I watched Luke from across the room with that stupid grin on his face. He was enjoying the pain he's putting me through. And it's all Alabaster's fault.

"Can't you just...denounce it. Or whatever the correct word is, just take it back."

"Nah, I'm having a great time here. How about you go over to your boyfriend now."

I cautiously look over to where Luke was. I frowned when he disappeared. I only saw my father and Iapetus near the thrones and the rest of the throne room was empty.

"I think my boyfriend fell through a void trench."

"Let's hope not," Alabaster grinned and grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"Well, as of right now, I hope he's in the trench," I mutter, not moving an inch despite Alabaster's pulls.

Alabaster scoffed and shook his head in disbelief. "Says the one who literally flew his body through time and space just so his soul could be forced back into his body."

"I hate you."

"Come on. Let's go find your trench boyfriend."

"Father! Ally's trying to kidnap me!" I yelled loudly.

"Good! I'll finally get some quiet!" he yelled back.

"Fucking traitor," I mumbled under my breath.

Alabaster laughed and resumed pulling me out of the throne room. "Can you let go of my hand now? I'll follow, I promise."

"I don't trust you."

I pouted even more while also glaring at the back of his head. Alabaster suddenly stopped and looked right and left before turning back to me.

"Which way do we go?"

"You haven't even told me where we're going!"

"To find your boyfriend, idiot."

"How should I know where that stupid, dimwitted seamonkey is?!"

Alabaster gave me a look. "Dude, just tell me which way to go."

I sighed. "He's to the right then keep going straight until the second intersection to go left then you turn right and keep going till you find the silver door then turn left again," I said quickly.

Alabaster blinked. "Okay, you're going to have to tell me when to turn because I'll just forget."

I rolled my eyes and pulled him to the right and went the route I previously said and found Luke laying on a couch talking with Nico.

"Here we are. Please unbuckle your seatbelt and walk down these stairs to reach your destination. Be sure to lock your car so some creepy child doesn't steal it and have a great time. Good day." I pulled my hand from Alabaster's and turned heel to leave, but he grabbed onto my shoulders and turned me back around.

"Go play with your boyfriend." I look at him with a grin.

"What's your definition of 'play'?"

Alabaster sighed and ran a hand down his face. "What's the normal definition of 'play,' Perseus?"