Chapter Twenty-Four: Does This Still Count as Kidnapping?

PERCY

Shadow-traveling to Camp Half-Blood was probably the easiest thing I've had to do. Especially since this was from California to New York and last time it took two jumps along with two other shadow travellers. I did that in one jump and it kind of scares me how far my powers got.

Sure I still got tired. I'm not invincible.

But sneaking into camp was actually really hard because they added a dragon to guard camp and there are a lot more harpies.

I take this as a challenge. I stayed low to the ground and quickly ran to the Hermes cabin. I had to stop a few times to stay out of the harpies' way. I've had too many close run-ins with them in the past and I do not want to be running around with only one arm for two weeks.

And I was so close without being spotted. A horde of harpies started flying at me and I ran as fast as I could to Hermes cabin. I quickly opened the door as quietly as I could and closed it. I let out a deep breath when I saw everyone was still asleep. I went to the back of the cabin and momentarily stopped at Luke's bed.

I kneeled down and moved his hair from his eyes. My fingers lingered on his cheek before I stood up and walked to Nico and Bianca's bunk.

I gently tapped them on the shoulder until their eyes fluttered open. Upon seeing me they jumped out of their beds and tackled me in a hug. "Hey." I breathed out.

"What are you doing here?" Bianca whispered.

"Kidnapping you. Duh." I grin at them and they stare at me. "I promised your dad I would protect you but I can't protect you from across the country. Plus, I missed you dorks." I looked around to make sure no one woke up. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down a letter.

Dear Campers,

I stole the Hades kids so don't you even think about trying to find them or I will personally kill you. I hope you have a great day.. to some of you that are at least decent demigods. The rest of you can fuck off. And to my former friends; I'm sorry I lied but I'm fighting for the winning side so have a nice life.
Luke, I'm really sorry and I miss you even if you hate me but I hope I can see you again after this mess is over. Hopefully you won't still hate me....
Annabeth, Thalia, watch out for each other okay? And Luke. I'll see you soon, even if it's when we have to fight against each other.

Love,
Perseus

I smiled sadly at the letter and put it on Nico's bunk. I turned back to the Hades kids and held out both of my hands. I looked back one last time to the sleeping Luke before the shadows swallowed us and spit us back out in my room in the New Othrys.

"So, here we are. This is my room so you can come in here when you want ice-cream... or literally any other snack in that door thingy over there."

"Sweet." Nico ran to the pantry and when he looked back he frowned. "Perseus, why do you have chicken alfredo in this container thing?" He touched it before retracting his hand. "Ouch. That's hot."

I skipped over to him and took out the noodles and chicken with alfredo sauce covering them. "This is my favourite meal ever." I grabbed a fork. "You want some?" They nodded and I got them their own forks and their own plates.

And that's the story of how I got two Hades to get addicted to chicken alfredo and love it almost as much as I do.

The End.

Yep, that's it...

I did all that work and went through all that pain and suffering just to get to this point in my life.