Chapter Twenty-Eight: Totinos

PERCY

"Holy shit! Neeks! Get the fuck over here!" I hear pounding footsteps and then the door opens to reveal a funny looking son of Hades.

"What? What happened?"

"I think I've just found the best thing since alfredo sauce!"

Nico gives me a 'really look' and starts to walk out the room.

"Wait, no! Neeks, come back."

"Ugh! What is it! I want to watch T.V.!"

"I don't give a flying shit what you wanna do. Get your ass in here."

He rolls his eyes and drags his feet over to me. "So what is it?"

"Neeks-"

"Stop calling me Neeks."

"Shut up, Neeks. I'm trying to talk."

He sighs and motions for me to go on.

"Okay, have you ever tried a pizza roll?"

He raised an eyebrow and sat down on the floor next to me. "A... pizza... roll?"

I nodded. "Yeah. A pizza roll. I saw this uh, video and this guy was obsessed with pizza rolls so I went and bought some. They're great! Try it!"

I handed him the plate filled to the brim with pizza rolls. He hesitantly picks it up.

"These aren't poisoned, right?"

"No, now eat it before I shove it down your throat." He rolled his eyes and slowly put the pizza roll in his mouth. I watched with a bright smile when Nico grabbed another one.

"These are fucking delicious."

"Hey!" I slapped his head. "No cussing in my room you fucking dickwad."

"Oh, shut the hell up, idiot."

"You're like... ten. No bad words allowed."

"You're fourteen!"

"Exactly! Four years older. I can say whatever the fuck I want to."

"If you can then so can I." He crosses his arms.

"Uh, no. Bia would kill me if she knew I got you into cussing."

His eyes widened and we both looked down at the pizza rolls. In an instant, we both ran out the room with the plate of pizza rolls, trying not to drop them.

"Bianca!" We yelled and slid into her room.

She looked up from her notebook and raised an eyebrow at the two of us.

"Try this!" We said at the same time as I shoved the plate of pizza rolls to her.

"Um, what is this?"

"Pizza rolls! They're good! Like, really really good!"

She grabbed one of the pizza rolls and ate it. Me and Nico watched her reaction. Her eyes flickered from us to the plate and grabbing another one.

"What did you say these were again?"

"Pizza rolls! Perseus found it from a video."

"And now you've gotten something else to obsess over?"

I looked at Nico then back to the other di Angelo sibling. "Yep. And now, we shall create a cult and worship the pizza roll god."

"Is that a thing?" Nico asked.

"Hush, young one." I put my index finger over his lips. He looks at me weird. "You must put faith in the Pizza Roll God." Nico slapped my hand away.