chapter 1

the pain 

it only been 24 hours since Steven was heal but he wasn't fully heal from corrupt , he still have his roar , tail , half brown and half pink eyes , and small horns . it was the first morning he was woken by a bright light coming thought his window , Steven quickly pull the covers over his head .  pearl walk in Steven room to see if he is awake .

pearl " Steven are you up " 

Steven " yeah " he said under the covers " it so bright out it hurting my eyes " 

pearl went over to the window and close the blades , Steven sit up in bed . 

pearl " better , your eyes most hate the sun light now " 

pearl smiles at Steven and ruffly his hair , she went back down the stairs still smiling , pearl rush to close the blades on the windows . 

amethyst " what the heck p , what you doing to the windows " 

pearl " nothing nothing " 

Steven walk down steps rubbing his eyes as his tail swing from left to right and he head straight to the bathroom , in there he look his new self in the mirror but it didn't last long he started getting his morning routine down and start doing his bathroom stuff .he came out the bathroom and go to the kitchen area and get some food  to eat .

amethyst " Steven , are you OK ?  " Steven was roaring small  and amethyst touch to make him clam down . " use words buddy , i mean i love the new langue dude " 

Steven nobs and walk to the table and eat his breakfast, he didn't feel like eating but he has to or he be hungry till lunch time .  

word count : 310 

thanks for reading the first chapter of the new book " cursed " yes this what i think after the epiosde " im a monster "  so please leave a vote and comment and stay safe out there