chapter 40

time goes fast

over the past though the months after steven birthday, it almost been one year since he got his tail , horns , the half and half color eyes , and the roar . since then him and connie still together, but Connie in college now  she calls and visits from jawhawk college  they relationship is still going  stronge. Steven dad Greg bought him a house and Steven often lives there once a day each week . Let break down by month to month .
October
Steven look at the weather on his phone , it quite chilly today in beach city he sigh and then went to the kitchen / living room area where the gems are .
Pearl " hey Steven "
Garnet was at the couch and coffee table doing a puzzle with her self , guesses one arm is controlled by sapphire and the other is ruby .
Pearl " so steven how you going do fall and winter seasons with your tail "
Steven " I have it plan out , I'm going let it be cut off "
Amethyst " can I keep it "
Steven giggled a bit but sadly shake his head no to Amethyst .
Later in the day Steven long tail was gone this winter it going be hard for him with no tail .
November
It was thanksgiving , over the week connie visit from college to see her family and Steven .
Connie " Steven "
Connie hug Steven and kiss him on the cheek , she look at the short tail .
Steven " hey strawberry , oh the tail yep it gone for now "
Connie " is it hard to stand now "
Steven " yep without a tail "
After the thanksgiving feast Connie and Steven was on the balcony .
Steven " I got a therapist "
Connie " whoa that news , when do you start ?"
Steven " after the holidays , in January "
February
Steven was on the phone with Connie it was valentines and since they can't meet they send each other boxes of gifts but they have open the gift .
Connie " can't believe in May it be one year since you turn into the new you "
Steven " so will you school get out in May "
Connie " yes the week before your anniversary of your new addons "
Steven " so I'm guess an party "
Connie " of course "
Steven and Connie ended the FaceTime and then Steven look at him self in the full body mirror in his room .
Steven " wow one year with addons "
May
It been one whole  hard and easy year with the Addons for steven , it kinda been like a roller coaster  for him with the ups and downs  and turns  , he waits for connie to come home he was with lion at the airport waiting for her plane to land . 3 hours later she landed , steven stand up and wacth her come out the airplane tunnel ( the thing that you go thorugh to bored the plane ) she run up to steven arms and kiss him .

connie " hey i miss those horns "

steven " we talk last night remember " 

connie " yeah i do , i miss beach city and you "

after they back to the beach house , steven and connie hang out before connie had to go home to see her parents, after they wacth tv and had a bunch of popcorn connie had to go home to see her parents but before she leave she quick gave steven a kiss on the lips then leave on lion .

amethyst " one year like that dude how does it feel "

steven " great and strange and wired "

after all this the best thing after all , the four started singing

If you're evil and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas
We are the Crystal Gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
That's why the people of this world believe in
Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, and Steven!
pearl
If you could only know, what we really are
When we arrived on Earth, from out beyond your star
We were amazed to find, your beauty and your worth
And we will protect your kind, And we will protect your Earth
And we will protect your Earth,
And we will protect you!

garent : I will fight for the place where I'm free!
To live together and exist as me!

pearl :
I will fight in the name of Rose Quartz!
And everything that she believed in!

amethyst : 
I will fight for the world I was made in!
The Earth is everything I've ever known!

steven :
I will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when I'm grown!
The odds are against us, this won't be easy

all them :
But we're not going to do it alone!
We are the Crystal Gems!
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
That's why the people of this world
Believe in. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl and Steven!

everything was done even steven list was done

words :873

thank you thank 1k readers for reading this book , there is the 2nd book im making all " aftermath of the cursed "  it will countied on the gems and steven and connie 3 years later so please add it to your list as soon it comes out , i love you guys i see you in the 2nd book  so the last good byyyyyyyeeeee
Ps new chapter of the 2nd book is out now