chapter 9

flashback monster

it was hours   after Steven was a big pink monster , everyone was around him hugging  and then they noticed something

Connie " Steven look at me "

Steven turn and look at Connie  , his eyes was now half brown and half pink ,around his eyes was puffy where he cry a lot .

Connie " his eyes is half brown and half pink "

pearl " the transformation is leaving a mark on you Steven "

Steven sit on his couch  still cover in the blanket , Connie see he lost a lot of body heat and try to warm him back up .

amethyst " Steven i hear a thumping of a tail is that you "

Steven look down where the sound coming from and then pull the tail

Steven " ouch , i think that another thing that stay from my transformation the tail "

Greg came over and give him some hot coco , Steven toke the mug and started to drink it .

Greg " that should warm you up there son "

Greg , Connie ,  the diamonds , and spinel left and now it just Steven and the gems  .

Steven " ouch amethyst stop pulling on my tail it hurts "

amethyst  " im not touching it are you ok dude ? "

then amethyst , garnet , and pearl which is covering her mouth saw two little pink horns on top of Steven head .  garnet split into ruby and sapphire .

Steven " sapphire what wrong ?  where garnet why you guys split ? "

sapphire " i want to take a close look at you , and me and ruby unfuse so we can see you " sapphire look on top of Steven head and saw the little pink horns on top of Steven head . " hmm ruby  i never seen anything like this "

Steven freaking out the most at this point " what is it   "

amethyst that couldn't hold it back bust open " you have two horns growing out you "

Steven take a hour to get used to his new addon , he toke a shower and then put on some pjs , he was still thinking why the new addons  , he go to the couch and think , what it could be and why ?

when was steven in his room  Garent , pearl , amethyst , bismuth , lapis , and peridot was down at the living / kitchen area talking

garent " these new addons on steven we just have to get used to it "

pearl " .... r..right .. "

lapis " pearl are you ok "

pearl was in full shaking mode right now she only could say couple words at a time she doesn't want to poof at all and go back in her gem like she did after Steven was born 

pearl " ...im ...going ... in .. my ... room "

pearl ran to the temple door and open her room with her gem .

garent " we talk some more when pearl is ready guys "

words : 523

thanks for reading , please vote and  comment and this was a flashback , i love the flashbacks of Steven universe story line in the show it tells  so much , anywho stay safe my little readers .