chapter 17

toddler steven ( part 3)

last time on cursed :

steven thought that to make the gems worried about him he think about his 14 birthday party where he turned into a baby so that what he going to do he going turn his self into a toddler his powers goes off and on but this form he chose it going to be different, he used his power to turn into an toddler .amethyset sneek up in steven room and go to his desk to look for the list , she grab the list and read it

amethyst " make me make the gems worried even more about me " she whisper as she read the list . " find out what wrong with me , these are new most wrote this last night ".

last night her ,amethyst , ruby , and sapphire take hour shifts looking out at steven in the middle night was the worst , sapphire was watching and toddler Steven started waking up and crying from the bad dream it toke two hours to clam him down and make him fall asleep .after dinner sapphire play with toddler steven by making snow villege with her powers and snow man .

amethyst " ugh to many pony back rides today it was so much easy 12 years ago " .

the four gems take turns wacthing steven over night , all they want is there 16 year old steven back but since his powers is mess up they dont know when will that be .

back on to the story

it the next week and steven is still a toddler , in steven mind his plan his working but can he hold his form forever ? . pearl was reading him a story for nap time " the three little gems "

pearl " there was a strong one , a funny one , and there was the sweet one . now the sweet one makes cakes , cookies, and even donuts for her friends , they was nie... "

before pearl can finish the story toddler steven have fallen asleep next to pearl , pearl got up and cover up him and put the book on the night stand .

pearl " sweet dreams little gem "

after steven nap the three gems was singing to steven to entertainment steven

If you're evil and you're on the rise

You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas
We are the Crystal Gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
That's why the people of this world believe in
Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, and Steven!
pearl :
If you could only know, what we really are
When we arrived on Earth, from out beyond your star
We were amazed to find, your beauty and your worth
And we will protect your kind, And we will protect your Earth
And we will protect your Earth,
And we will protect you!
garent :
I will fight for the place where I'm free!
To live together and exist as me!

pearl :
I will fight in the name of Rose Quartz!
And everything that she believed in!

amethyst :
I will fight for the world I was made in!
The Earth is everything I've ever known!

The odds are against us, this won't be easy
But we're not going to do it alone!
We are the Crystal Gems!
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
That's why the people of this world
Believe in. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl and Steven!

they stop singing and steven look at them with stars in his eyes, it makes the gems happy , toddler steven play with his toys while the gems talk outside .

pearl " we need to tell greg "

amethyst " yeah but this isn't the only way isn't it "

as they say greg name out no where short hair greg came to the gems .

greg " hey guys where steven "

pearl " about that "

amthyest " steven is a toddler now his powers is acting up "

greg " how long he been like this ?"

garent " one week , we been kinda good on it "

greg " he look like he having fun , are you guys doing well ? "

the gems nodded

greg " about i stay the night and wacth him for one hour "

pearl " well we try it tonight but come in after he falls asleep it be easy that way "

greg " deal "
At night before bed time Steven was running around butt neaked and pearl was behind him with pjs .
Pearl " come here "

Toddler Steven " no sleep no "
Pearl " you going to bed "
Toddler Steven " nooooooo "
Garnet block off the stairs and amethyst block off the sliding door .
Toddler Steven " nooooooooooooooo "
Pearl finally put the  pjs pants on Steven and put him in bed .
Toddler Steven " not tired "
He kick off the covers and started jumping on the bed shouting " no sleep " over and over
Pearl was playing tea party with Steven while garnet and amethyst was outside with Greg .
Amethyst " why is it taking so long tonight "
Garnet " it always take pearl 30 minutes to put him down but it been an hour "
Finally Steven light was off in his room .
The gems and Greg toke turns over the night and then morning came , Greg and the gems was down stairs but not amethyst  , she was playing with toddler Steven and getting him ready for the day .

toddler steven " now shirt "

amethyst " i thought you want to be like me little dude "

toddler steven " wait i do i do "

steven put on the shirt , by the time steven and amethyst are done upstairs greg went back to its a wash .

pearl " steven lets take a walk on the beach "

toddler steven " nooooo sun nooo walkie "

steven little body glow pink and started playing with his toys . pearl sat down at the table with garent and amethyst.

garent " i miss our 16 year old steven , he even hug cat Steven to tight this morning "

amethyst " maybe he going through somthing "

pearl " i dont know what it going on that little brain of his  , tonight i check his gem "

garent " maybe it be easy if we all take a look of his gem "

then garent feel a little tape on her , she look down and smile .

toddler steven " more milk "

he was holing his cup that was  full of chocolate milk , garent grab his cup and refill it with some new  chocolate milk , then give it back to steven .

toddler steven " milk milk "

garent " run along and play with your toys "

words:  1181

thanks for reading every one huh .... what that i need to put more ok ... come back for the last part , please vote and comment .