chapter 33

fuseing

couple weeks later connie came to visit steven , steven was on the beach 6 feet away( yeah haha six feet like we are now ) from the water just staring it , connie walk to steven .

connie " hey steven "

steven " ahhh " steven fall back on his back " oh hey connie "

connie " sorry i scared you , how you been , i wanted you rest before i visit after you got home "

steven " my room has the paperchains ,streamers , and glowing stars up " he giggles . " amethyst help me made some when i got back from the hospital "

connie " i bet she did like it when you was "

then a bright light shine and steven gem glow and they fuse into stevonnie

steveonnie " whoa , steven ... connie we have a tail and ouch horns cool upgrades "

steveonnie walk up to the stairs of the beach house and inside , garent and the others stare .

pearl " steven , connie ... they .... fused "

stevonnie " yeah it new and werid and i have an tail and horns"

garent " part of steven new addons fused into there fusing "

afterwards they unfused they sit on steven bed , steven was holding is tail when connie was playing with his curly hair .

connie " you know the days you was in a coma i um help "

steven " help with what "

connie " giving you more tanks of air "

steven" ohhh "

he keep on holding his tail while connie play with his hair .

connie " man you need a haircut"

steven " dont worry connie ,pearl has an idea for mine hair "

words :289

thanks for reading . please comment and vote love u guys and stay safe