chapter 35

dry skin or fleas

steven itch behind the ear at breakfast , the gems was worry  and start to walk around to see what wrong with him .

steven " guys im fine  i promise  "

garent " steven you itching and now you making your self bleed "

steven look at his hand and jump out his seat , pearl clean up his blood spot and steven wash his hand , after an hour steven was  still itching a differnt spot on his neck again he repeat it . pearl pacth up his neck and clean his hand .

pearl " stop making your self bleed steven i know that  itches  but soon you will have bandages every where on you understand   "

hours later  steven was on the facetiming with connie talking about the itching .

connie " you want me  to come over ?"

steven " yep maybe " he smiles and his tail swing in the background . "  it will help that pearl not ahh be in my space "

he itch behind the ear and look at connie .

connie " be there in five minutes bye silly biscuit "

steven " bye silly strewberry  "

in five minutes connie have arrive  on lion and came to steven room  and set her bag on the ground .

connie " let me see  hmmmm  , you got dry skin steven "

steven " but i never have dry skin "

connie "  i have a cone , but i put on itching cream on you then the cone "

connie fix steven up and steven sniff the itching cream , connie called the gems up to look .

amethyst " dude why the cone "

steven " it help with the itching "

pearl "  how long he has to wear it "
Connie " couple days I check back after school tomorrow , Steven no more bleeding spots "

connie leave and the gems talk to steven and help steven with his cone .

words : 340

thanks for reading comment and vote