chapter 4

powers back

it was morning and Steven felt someone or something  on him, he didn't want to get up or anything till he heard a voice 

amethyst " Steven bro wake upppp " 

Steven woke up  and look at amethyst , but then he yawn and let out a little roar .

Steven " five more minutes amethyst please " 

 amethyst look around his room and found his list that he wrote last night 

amethyst " hey ste bro what this list for " 

Steven jump out bed and go and grab the list out of amethyst hand , he clear his throat and put the list back on his desk and sit on his bed. 

Steven " it a list i made maybe if i do them i know what i can do beside staying in the house afraid of the sun " 

amethyst sat next to him  on the bed  and pat his back with a smile . steven grab the list and a pen and add somthing to the list 

- try to get my powers back 

- ask connie on a date 

- see a therapist 

- learn new things with addons 

- vist spinel  

- face my fear of the sun 

steven look at amethyst and show her the add on to do that he put on the list , amethyst eyes lit up . 

amethyst " so you going to try all these things are you even seeing a therapist " 

steven " i have to it on the list and the number one thing is getting my powers back i feel useless without them " 

steven put on some music before practice to get his powers back , the song that was playing  " scar to you beauitful " by alessica cara . then steven started practing his gem powers again . 

by lunch time he can active his bubble , bubble boxing gloves , and his shield , he went down the stair and grab the bread  , chesse , and ham to make a sandwich , while he eat he look at his list and cross out the first one on the list.

- ask connie on a date

- see a therapist

- learn new things with addons

- vist spinel

- face my fear of the sun 

steven " wow im almost done on my list " he sigh and then got up and clean his dishes " hmmm  what to do next ? " 

words : 415 

thanks for reading , please vote and comment . i hope you enjoys today chapter and i see you next time bye