chapter 3

learning 

pearl was in the kitchen she was looking down at her feet it been weeks since the changes happen the blinds are close only the light from the ceiling  is on and that it , soon she hear  sleep steven walk down the steps . 

pearl " good morning steven " 

steven gave off a low growl and went to the bathroom , then 30 mins later he came out and then went to grab a box of cereal but pearl stop him. 

pearl " wait steven i made together breakfest" 

steven " ... thanks pearl " 

pearl " we just waiting for amethyst and Garnet   "

soon garent and amethyst came out the temple together 

garent " so lets dig in this " 

amethyst , pearl , garent , and steven ate  the together breakfest , after the yummy breakfest steven was sleeping on the couch , when he woken up garent , pearl , and amethyst was sitting around him . 

steven " hey guys " and a then a little roar came out his mouth amethyst know what he says . 

amethyst " ok let help you learn what you saying in that roar of yours that gem corrupted talk you speaking " 

pearl " how in the word you know that amethyst " 

amethyst " it like gem talk but the corrupetd vision " 

amethyst drag steven to start teaching him how to speak with his roar , it was sun down when they finish . 

steven " thanks " roar came out a little " amethyst " 

amethyst " you welcome lil bro beside  gems have to stick together " 

it was dinner time and steven was a bit hunger so he call fish strew pizza for delivery, soon kiki  was waiting at the front door with steven's pizza .

kiki " hey steven , you  got the pizza with chesse and pepperoni  , fish , and mushrooms " 

steven " yeah it been a big day for me " 

kiki " that be 12.05 steven " 

steven " i got a coupon " 

kiki grab the coupon and hand steven the hot pizza box to him , in return he gave her some money since the coupon was 50% off and now the pizza was 10.00 . steven waves goodbye to kiki and then went up to his room to eat his pizza while wacthing some superhero movies like spider man . 

it was back to 9:00 at night and steven was broad so he went over to his desk and worte out a list of things he want to do since he cant go outside in the day becouse the sun . 

- try to get my powers back 

- ask connie on a date 

- see a therapist

- learn new things with my addons 

- visit spinel     

words : 475 

thanks for reading charpter 3 this was kinda hard to write . dont forget to vote and comment and be safe and wash your hands , love u guys