chapter 7

shedding ?

steven woke up that morning ruff he was up all night itching at his tail and his horns , he don't know what is happening . he got out bed and pull the covers off his bed .

steven " my scales are coming off what " he roar in panic mode , he roar loud that amethyst , pearl , and garent come up to check on him .

pearl " steven breath it ok , it a normal thing for lizards it just a new thing for you "

garent pull off the bed sheet and put on a clean one , amethyst hand pearl a bottle of somthing

steven " what that " his tear roll down his face "pearl ?"

pearl " it lotion steven now change in your bathing suit , we going put this on your tail and your horns "

steven slip on his blue bathing suit and walk in the living / kitchen area .

steven " how we going to go this ?"

pearl drag steven to a chair and sit him down , she put a hair net on his hair but his horns poke though it . while pearl and garent put the lotion on his tail and horns , amethyst hold his hand while steven roar scary .

after a hour of the lotion steven lay on his bed , then he heard bismuth , lapis ,and peridot voice outside coming up the stairs .

peridot " he steven " peridot jump on steven and hug him . " so is your arm better "

steven " no still in a cast my dad , pearl , garent ,amethyst ,and connie has sign it so far connie put some stickers on it "

peridot " i want to sign it "

lapis " me too "

bismuth " i guess i will too "

lapis , peridot , and bismuth had sign steven cast , then they wacth a movie in steven room while eating popcorn and pizza .

bismuth , lapis , and peridot went back to little homeschool after the movie ended , steven waved good bye and then head to his room and look at his ceiling with a poster of the rock .

words : 379

thanks for reading and please vote and comment , this chapter was inspire by spring becouse pets shedding now , my cat orange fur is all over my bed omg so much fur , i hope you enjoy and good day or night .