chapter 34

another haircut

" steven come on you need an trim " said a pearl trying to pull the growling steven tail , amethyst try to calm steven .

amethyst " dude it just an trim  what wrong "

steven " PEARL STOP PULLING ON MY TAIL IT GOING TO BREAK "

pearl stopped and look at steven holding his tail , she sigh .

pearl " ok we need to trim those curls steven and maybe shin your horns "

garent " dont fight us steven "

the gems stand in the bathroom and steven sit in a chair , pearl trim the hair while steven hold his tail and amethyst help by making him wacth tube tube videos that he miss when he was in the coma . after the trim pearl shin his horns , he kept moving around while shinning  his horns .

pearl " steven you have stay still "

steven " sorry the shinning is itchy "

amethyst " you can get a bath after this ok "

garent " yeah "

steven  sniff the jar and of shine , pearl take it away from him and sit  still in the chair holding his tail once again . after the trim and the shine he toke a shower  and then he lay on his bed facetiming to connie .

steven " is it to much pearl even shine my horns "

connie " are you itchying "

steven  "  yeah  it been since after we ahhh "

he itch behind his ear connie wacth the pain .

connie  " are you ok , is this an addon thing "

steven  " most be i call you again same time tomorrow "

connie " bye silly biscuit "

steven "  bye strewberry "

the facetime ended and then he go to his desk and pull out his list that he made couple months where it all started .

  - see a thearpist

- find out what wrong with me

- face fear over ocean water

well i guess i can get over my fear over water and lapis can help him get used it and maybe can cross out  at the list  and move on the rest of the list .

words :361

thanks for reading kittens , please vote and comment  and i see you guys next time byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee ('')(●''●)