chapter 31

awake

it was morning steven was asleep from his waken at middle of the night , amethyst sit there at the window wacthing  the people come in and out  the hospital . it was visiting day he guess because of how many people is coming in. few hours later garent came in with pearl .

pearl " is he awake "

amethyst " he woke up last night thinking im not hearing him "

garent " so he went back to sleep last night "

amethyst " yep "

Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran come in the room , the gems turn around and look at her .

Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran " so did he woke up last night amethyst "

amethyst " yep  , at midnight and then he fall asleep  "

hours past and  it was 9:00 in the morning when steven awaking , when he woke he look around and see the gems  staring at him .

pearl " STEVEN !!!"

pearl run to steven and hug him then amethyst and garent did the same .

amethyst " you scared us bro you was out for 3 weeks dude "

steven " i was "

garent " you was in a coma , pearl proof herself during the three weeks "

pearl " sorry  proofing was the best thing at least i clean out my gem some "

steven " who did this to the room "

amethyst "  me and connie dude , and everyone from your fav places send you balloons and get well cards "

pearl " rest for  now "

steven look up at the paperchains and the glowing star on the ceiling , then he look at the streamers that at places on the wall , he smiles and listen to the hospital music . 3:00 pm connie school lets out and she went straight to the hospital .

connie " steven you awake "

she hug her bestfriend , he hug what he can back .

connie " when did you wake ? i miss you so much for 3 weeks with no steven talking to me "

steven " i woke up 15 hours ago at mid night "

connie " well im glad you ok , oh how you like the room "

steven " i like it " connie gave a glare in her eyes " i mean i love it "

connie " you better it toke a whole saturday to cut the paper and a whole sunday hunging them "

steven " anything to make me happy strewberry " connie blushed . " what did i say "

connie " the nick name you havent said that since the day after we "

steven " came back form earth two years ago "

after a hour of connie and steven talking , connie went home and then steven was alone again in the room , he hold his tail and glow pink .

steven " ahh stop glowing , i havent glow since before i turn into a monster "

amethyst peek in the room and smile and came in , she look out the window like she did last night .

words :523

thanks for reading , please vote and comment ,

the inspired of these parts from

@moon-wed15  "what if "

@toxictrash4 " steven universe : the good and the bad "

and last

@gravityuniverse115 " deprected "

thanks for the brainstorm and i see you guys next time byeeeeeeeeee