Epilogue

Gabriella opened her eyes slowly, she still wanna take a longer moment to sleep, she looked around the room, she was in the hospital but she couldn't remember why.

Jason slides his chair a little closer to her bed as he took her hand in his and squeezed it gently, "hey, baby." He said with a soft tone almost sounded like a whisper.

"Oh amore mio." Her father's voice reached her ear, wait her father and Jason in the same room together? This is not good.

She recollected all the power in her body and tried to push herself up but when she was about to, every part of her body began to ache, she fell backwards into the bed biting her lower lip painfully

"It's okay sweetheart don't move." Jason told her as he gently fixed the pillow behind her head.

"What happened?" Her voice left her dry lips like a whisper.

Jason glared at Sebastian who now bent down to kiss his daughter's head, "don't bother yourself about it, you're fine and that what matters night now."

Jason chuckled to himself, as his gaze met Sebastian's, "don't bother yourself? She's hear because of you!" Jason literally roared, pointing a finger at Sebastian who's now running a hand through his grey hair, then turned his attention to Jason, "don't start now rat because things will get ug-"

"Stop... fighting." Gabriella forced the words out of her mouth, the last thing she wanted now was to hear them moaning and bitching when all she wanted was silence.
The pair sent to each other a last glare before turning their heads towards her.

▪️▪️▪️

Hello everyone!!!!
So this is a little something about what you're going to see in this book, I really hope that enjoyed it as much as I did and there's more is waiting for you if you voted and commented.
Luv u allll
_Romantica 🥀