Chapter Fourteen.

"why is it so crowded?" Gabriella groaned once they passed the bouncer and stepped inside.

"Because my dear friend, it is the coolest night club in New York City!" She screamed through the loud music.

Gabriella laughed as she saw her cousin moving her hips along the beat as they made their way to the stairs.

"Let me guess, VIP section?" Gabriella guessed and Isabella nodded with a proud smile.

"We're not like, rich for nothing?" Isabella raised a brow and Gabriella rolled her eyes.

"Come on just have fun!" Isabella literally dragged her to the bar and they took a seat on the stools next to each other.

"Don't tell me we have to wait in the line?" Jason asked crossing his arms.

"Of course not!" Mike stated walking towards the door followed by Jason, passing the line and the people started complaining irritatedly.

"Zedd dude!" Mike high fived the tall tattooed guy.

"Mickey bro, what's up it's been a fucking decade!" Zedd patted his partner's should before turning his head towards him giving a nod, noticing his presence, "come on get inside and have fun." Zedd backed away ending the conversation with a smile.

The place didn't change much to Jason, same colorful lights, same bartenders and well, same strippers.

Mike led the way up the stairs to the VIP section, it wasn't full like always, there were just two ladies sitting on the stool, Jason looked down to the full dancefloor, he got the answer now.

They took a seat on the stools a little away from the women.

"How can I help you?" A young bartender appeared from behind the bar.

"Scotch." Jason answered for the both of them.
He took his phone out but Mike nudged him with his elbow that he almost dropped his it.

"What?" He snapped and Mike rolled his eyes then moved his eyes towards the two women sitting on the other side if the bar.

"Maybe we should get the night started?" Mike smirked and Jason followed his gaze to the ladies.

They looked different, the one standing has light brown hair, the shade is so close to blonde, she was wearing a mini red dress the other was sitting crossed legged on the stool, wearing a black short dress with an open back and a V-neck, her dark brown long hair fell back over her shoulder nearly covering her bare back, she was holding a cigarette between her fingers.

"Maybe later, I need to have a drink first." He said as the bartender placed their drinks on the bar.

"I thought you quit." Isabella said to her cousin as she placed her hands on her hips, disappointment clean in her tone.

"I did." Gabriella told her bringing the cigarette between her lips, welcoming the familiar burn in the back of her throat.

Her cousin almost chuckled, "then what are you doing now?"

"It's just a one time thing, to get my mind off things a little." She told her, as Isabella's features softened.

"Let's go dance, come on." Isabella suggested as the DJ changed the song and the cheers got louder.

"Not now please, I wanna get some drinks." Gabriella said, smashing the end of the cigarette in the ashtray.

"You sure? Cause I'm going and you can follow me later." She told her pointing at the dance floor.

"Yeah I'm sure, go have fun, meet a hot guy and let him take you to his place." Gabriella adviced her cousin earning a laughter from her.

"You should try that sometimes!" She called as she walked down the stairs.