chapter twenty-one

While he drove home, Jason kept thinking about the Italian woman.

He knew she has an Italian background, her accent proved that, it was obvious, Americans could never fake such an accent.

Non te prioccupare ti troverò, he smiled as he remembered the words rolling off her silver tongue.

Would she really find him? He thought to himself, brushing his thumb along his bottom lips, smiling still.

His heart was still pounding against his chest from when he was with her, what's she doing to him?

She's a goddess, a fucking spitfire!

He still sees the image of her in his mind, no matter how many time he shook his head trying to erase it.

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel as his foot tapped uncontrollably underneath him while he thought about the toned body she has.

"Fuck." He ground rubbing his eyes, and trying to adjust himself on his seat, he was getting really uncomfortable in his pants, he shouldn't have thought of her body...or her legs.

Damn, her long, muscled legs, they were toned and just perfect that his hand ached to reach over and ran his pads gently along them, and up to where they meet.

"Jesus!" He Whined, literally, leaning down into his set to get in a better position.

He looked ahead, trying to find any sort of a destruction, a car, a tree, a damn accident! Anything to get his mind off her.

Suddenly his phone ran on the consoler and he sighed in relief.

"Yeah?" He picked up, not bothering to look at the number whoever was it he's ready to buy him a damn car.

"Hey baby." The flirty tone of the caller made him grin.

Just what he needed.

"Jennifer.." he breathed through the line and she giggled.

"I just got home from work, and I wondered maybe you could come by tonight and...have a drink?" He could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke.

There's no such as one drink for Jason, if it happened that he had a drink he won't rest before he finishes the whole bottle or any bottle in sight.
And in this case with Jennifer...that meant more then just a drink.

"Forget it, I'm coming right now." He said not bothering to hear the answer as he hang up.

He knew she wouldn't protest, she would die to have him anytime, so he placed the phone back on the consoler and drove to Jennifer's place.

She brought the mug of the steaming hot chocolate to her lips as she drowned in the romantic novel she was reading.

Gabriella nuzzled into her bed, feeling her cheeks heat up a little.

If only love was like this she thought to herself smiling, full of trust, understanding and respect.

She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear as she took a sip from the hot liquid.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door and she snapped her head towards it.

The knock repeated and she groaned, lifting up the warm duvet and walked barefoot towards the door.

When she opened the door, her jaw reached the floor at the sight in front of her.

It was her father and Flavio

There's only two reasons that her father would come all the way to her apartment: if they are in some kind of danger or if he's really, really mad at her...but she doesn't know which one of the threats she's facing this time.