Chapter four.

Alexander and his father stepped out of the car as soon as Flavio opened the door for them.

Sebastian took a deep breath of the cold air as his brown eyes traveled to the parked cars in the parking lot, everyone is here, he thought to himself, good.

He was happy to see that the family still gather every Friday night to have dinner together and just talk as a normal, happy family, it has become a traditional for them.

The two bodyguards opened the door for them and both stepped inside.

Everyone in the house was moving unstoppably like ants; the women were carrying plates and glasses and putting them on the large table in the living room while the men were bringing the chairs and placing them where they belong.

"Ciao pápá!, (Hello dad!)" Gabrielle's melodically voice brother Sebastian from his thoughts.
Her plack heels clicked as she made her way towards him, she was wearing a white dress with exposed shoulders that reached above her knees, she looks stunning just like her mother was.

"Ciao Bella, (hello beautiful.)" He smiled at her as he pulled her into his arms and pressed a single kiss on her cheek.

"I'm starving!" Alexander literally whined as he head to the dining table, not even bothering to greet his sister.
He stopped at the edge of the table as he eyed the plates.

"What do we have here?" He said, more to himself as he rubbed his hands together, he grab a full fork of pasta and stuffed in into his mouth.

"Mmmm, deliziosa! (Delicious!)" He made a sound of approval, "who made this?" He asked pointing the fork the plate of pasta.
He looked over to Gabriella who raised both hands in defense and shook her head smiling.

"It's me." The voice of Sabrina, his wife, cought his attention as she made her way towards him with baby Sam in her arms.

"I'm not surprised." Alexander whispered to her as he bent down and pressed his lips against hers.

Gabrielle's eyes softened as she watched in awe, the small family her brother made two years ago, she felt the strong arms of her father being wrapped around her and as if he read her thoughts, he gave her a sad smile, her mother would be so proud.
She took a deep inhale to stop the threatening tears from escaping her eyes as she stepped into the living area, watching everyone taking a seat as soon as her father sat down on his chair, someone is missing, she remarked.
She sat on the table still eyeing her family members.

"Woopsie! I'm late I know I just had a lot of work and I had to finish it." Her cousin appeared, with her purse in her hand as she walked to the table and greeted everyone and chose a seat next Gabriella after kissing both of her cheeks.

"I'm gonna kill your boss one day." Stefano, Gabrielle's uncle, told her, humor clear in his voice.

Isabella put her hand on her chest dramatically and said, "oh pápá, you'll do me a favor." Everyone burst into a laughter, excapt Gabriella, she it wasn't totally a joke, she was certain that her uncle would do it in a heartbeat.
She tightened her grib on the fancy glass of wine between her hand and pull it to her lips, swallowing the heavy joke.

Jason and Mike stepped out of the car once they got to the port, Jason shivered and rubbing his hands together warming them up, the wind was blowing roughly as the sea waves got higher, what is it? October? November? He thought to himself.

The two agents hide behind their car, once they saw a group of people heading towards a boat, they were six men; Spencer and two of his men, but they couldn't recognize the others.
Jason looked towards his partner who nodded slowly and mentioned for him to get going.
They walked carefully towards the fancy boat, making sure no one noticed them, they stopped behind what seemed like some heavy freights as soon as they saw two men standing on the deck blocking the entrance.
Jason added the sound isolator to his gun as he looked at Mike who was doing the same.

"Here's the plane." Jason started with a whisper," I'll go and you'll cover me, once we take down these two, we get inside."
Mike looked at him as he just said the most crazy thing in the world, "you're kidding right? This is not a plane."

Jason raised a brow, letting him know that he was dead serious, Mike rolled his eyes and gave in.

"On there." Jason told him as he held his index to start counting, "three!" He shouted suddenly and head to the boat.
"What the fuck!" Mike cursed in vain and followed him.

Once the two men noticed them, the pulled out their guns, but before they could do anything, they were laying down on the deck, drowning in their own blood.

"See that? Easy as a fucking cupcake." Jason's ego told his partner who rolled his eyes to him and started moving to the boat, but before they could know it, they rest of the men came out, all armed, the two agents took a cover,  the show has begun.

▪️▪️▪️

Ohhhhh this is gonna be cool.
So this is it for today's chapter and plzzzzzzz vote and comment if you liked it.
Luv allll
_Romantica 🥀