Chapitre Sixteen.

The sunlight was too bright on his face, Mike brought his hand to his face and rubbed his eyes.

He opened them then glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it reads 11:32.

He leaned on his elbows, trying to sit straight, but he felt a light weight resting on his chest, he glanced down to see Isabella holding his waist, still asleep.

Her long light brown hair was all over his chest, the sun shone against her creamy skin and he felt his lips curling up into a smile.

He used his fingers to push her hair off of her sweaty forehead, her eyes flutter slightly then opened.

She tilted her head up slowly and his smile grew.

"Morning." He told her softly, taking in the beautiful sight in front of him.

Her blue eyes lightened as she smiled up at him and leaned up a little.

"Morning." Her voice was raspy and still sleepy as she rolled on her back, pulling the duvet up a little to cover her chest.

She glanced at the clock, and the image of Gabriella flushed in her mind.

She didn't call last night.

Maybe she slept the moment Mike's friend took her to her apartment.

Wait, that guy..

What if he took advantage of her??

Oh God.

"I gotta go." She practically jumped from the bed, taking the sheets with her as she collected her clothes from the floor.

Mike did the same as a frown took a place on his face.

"Why? You didn't have breakfast yet." He told her as he zipped her red dress.

"It's okay, I just gotta go somewhere." She almost stumbled, wearing her heels but she grabbed on the door edge to balance herself.

"Can I at least take you for dinner tonight?" He offered as he followed her to the door after stepped inside his boxer.

She turned around, almost not believing the words coming out of his mouth.
She thought it was just a one night stand, but it turned out to be more than that?

"Yeah sure what time?" She rushed the words as she saw him stepping closer to her.

"I'll call you." He whispered as he rubbed her chin and tilted her they he wanted it then pressed his lips softly against her already rosy ones.

She almost cursed at Gabriella for ruining her morning.

Her head felt heavy as she leaned against the headboard, Gabriella rubbed her temples, she has a killing headache.

She looked around the room, almost not recognizing it, it was messy, there was broken glass on the floor, next to a towel, her heels were there but where's the dress?
She doesn't remember most of the events of last night, there were only a flushing pictures in her mind and with each one of them, comes a terrible headache, she remembered drinking too much and then.. Isabella brought her home?

She managed to leave the bed and walked towards the mirror.

"Holy shit." She gasped when she saw the stranger staring back at her.

She touched the area under her puffy eyes, there were black rings around them, there were some spots of the remain makeup on her face and her hair was...a bit wet? Did she take a shower last night?

Her eyes traveled down her body.

"Eww." She grabbed on the hem of the oversized red shirt.

She hated that shirt, why would Bella let her wear it?