chapter seventeen.

"rise and shine lazy bones." His mom beamed into his bedroom and he groaned, pulling the duvet further to cover his face as she pulled up the curtains and opened the window, letting the sunlight enter the room, he's mom could be annoying at a time.

"Come on wake up, it's already noon and Mickey is coming over for lunch, come on." She pushed and even though he's not facing her, he knows that she's crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, it's Sunday, he can fuck himself." He groaned against the pillow, if he saw his face after what he did last night...

"Watch your fucking language!" His mother fired back and he moves to a sitting position as he rested his back on the headboard, then looked at her.

"Really?" Julie rolled her eyes at him and walked over to his bed, "listen, his not coming here, end of the discussion." He told her and stood to his feet.

"And why is that? He always comes for lunch on Sunday." She's confused now.

does that have to do with his mood swings last night? He was so different, he seemed angry and... confused himself, she asked him what was the matter, but he told her that he was just stressed from work, but she knows him better.

"That's the point, he doesn't have to be here every Sunday." He grabbed his phone from the nightstand then left the room.

He went straight to the bathroom and shut the door closed.

That bastard

Fucker

But why the hell is he so stressed out about it?

Nothing happened

But fuck, he can't..he just feel like he has to be mad at something, and Mike is just perfect for it.

Suddenly his phone rang in his pocket, he took it out, it was from an unknown number.
He ignored the first two rings but it was too annoying so he picked up.

Who's that?

Umm, hey... I'm...the woman from last night.

What?

He felt suddenly dizzy and almost fell on his knees somehow he knew it was her, what is she doing? Why is she calling him? Why the fuck did he answer in the first place?

You're still with me? She asked, her voice sounds so unsure through the line is this really the woman from last night?

He felt angry again, she has no reason to call him, couldn't she just forget what happened and leave him the fuck alone?

Why are you calling me? What do you want? He spites.

Oh...umm, I thought that maybe we should meet at some cafe and discuss last night's...events.

Events? Really? He almost chuckled at her ridiculousness, are you still drunk?

Listen I don't want to do this either, I don't even want to see your fucking face but I just woke up And i don't remember a single damn thing, so you're coming and you're gonna tell me what the fuck happened last night because I woke up wearing only a shirt and later my clothes were sent to me from the laundry and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one who took them there, so you're gonna be a good boy and bring your ass to where I tell and we're gonna discuss this shit. She ordered him in one breath.