Stranger Danger

David

I was just seating around waiting for Josh to come over with the food for his big mukbang. Today we were doing cakes. I was so excited. Jason was already over because we were filming for the podcast. Taylor was mobbing all day because she couldn't go to some wedding. I felt bad, I should have just had her go but she was moving in today. Natalie and I gave her the guest room because it will just be easier to have her living with us because she's a huge help. Natalie been doing the public things and setting up for videos. Taylor is mostly like getting me food and such. "I would be dancing right now" Taylor said looking at the clock.

"Look I'm sorry but you were the one who wanted to move in" I said, which is true. She wanted to move in just to make it easier on herself. Then, there was a knock on the door.

"It's probably just Josh" I said as Natalie walked to the door.

"Hello" Natalie said and we all stood up from the couch to find a girl in a wedding dress, which caused Taylor to scream. The girl was blonde haired with light brown eyes. She was wearing a full blown wedding dress. Her dress was a simple white with a hollered top.

"MIA" Taylor yelled and gave her a huge hug. The blonde girl hugged Taylor. I was so confused. "You should be getting married" Taylor added.

"Eric cheating on me" The blonde said with tears in her eyes. Taylor hugged her admittedly.

"You poor thing" Taylor said.

"I had no where else to go" She said in between cries. I felt bad for her. It must suck thinking your marrying someone and then come to find out there cheating.

"What's happening" Josh said behind the blonde with a huge bag.

———
We all got inside even the bride, I guess. When Taylor finally introduce her. "Look everyone meet my best friend since we were babies Mia Tate" She said with a huge smile.

"Look Taylor I think I'm just going to go somewhere else" Mia said to Taylor.

"None sense, come to my room. You boys have fun" Taylor said and then grabbed Mia hand.

"I feel so bad" Nat said.

"Same" I said, no one should be treated that way.

"Well what can you do Dave" Jason said.

———
We finished Josh video still left with a much of cake. Natalie came over and started eating some of the cake. I walked over to tell Taylor and her guest Mia that they can come try the cake. When I overheard Taylor say "You can't go back there".

"I know but I have no where to go all I have is this dress and my phone" Mia said.

"Oh M" Taylor said, then I opened the door and both of there heads turned to see me.

"Hey we finished the video and we still have a lot of cake you guys what some" I said and smiled.

"Yes come on it will make you feel better" Taylor said to Mia.

"Fine" Mia said.

"Here you need to get changed" Taylor said and handed her a change of clothes. Mia when to the bathroom and Taylor came out.

"No one be mean" Taylor demanded and then Mia came out walking just a pair of shorts and one of my clickbait hoodies. It was weird, she looked completely different. She looked almost perfect. She looked like she wasn't trying to be fake. She put her hair in a high bun.

"Hi" She said and I smiled.

"Mia come on this is some good cake" Taylor said and patting on the seat in between Taylor and I. She sat down and I handed her a fork.

"Thanks" She said so softly only I could hear.

"So, where are you from" Jason asked Mia.

"Beverly Hills" She said.

"Oh it's so pretty up there" Natalie said.

"Yeah some places more than others" Mia said. "I think I have some explaining to do don't I" Mia added.

"Kinda of" Jason said causing everyone to laugh even Mia.

"Well, today I was supposed to marry my high school sweetheart then once I was done getting ready. He's phone was bombing up from this girl and she was like I love you and dump that bitch" Mia said.

"That's horrible" I said and she looked at me with a smile.

"Maybe it's for the best" Mia said.

———
Then we all moved to the couch. We all started watching the office laughing. As the night when on Jason and Josh left. Then Natalie was ready for bed. Which left just Taylor, Mia and I. "What should I do" Taylor whispered. I saw Mia asleep on the couch next to Taylor.

"She can stay" I said. I felt to bad for her just to leave her alone at her time of need.

"Yess" Taylor said jumping around. Then, I picked up Mia who was much lighter then I thought. Taylor followed me and I put her on my bed. I went to my bathroom and got changed into just a pair of sweatpants and one of my hoodies. I took out of my contacts. Then, I walked out of the bathroom to find Mia curled up in to a ball like shape. I smiled and then put my covers over her. It was so peaceful just to look at her. She was beautiful. I walked out and got a blanket. As I tried to fall asleep on the couch. I thought of how someone could treat a girl as beautiful as Mia that way.